GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

For those of you who don't follow the Album Rumors thread, there's a new member who has shared some GNR-inspired music.  See his post here:  

Take a listen for fun!  rock4

Edited by triad
cuz I don't know what I'm doing

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Oh yeah.

I just googled it. If you google their names you already get a lot of articles with titles like "Axl Rose needed a good beating" and there's a video of him saying that apparently.

According to Simmons, Rose is to blame for GNR being underachievers — and that some physical discipline would have gone a long way in getting him and the group back on track.

“Guns N’ Roses could have been the best band in the world,” Simmons told Music-news.com, “and the reason they’re not is because of Axl Rose. Drugs, heroin, alcohol and all that, but ultimately it falls on Axl Rose’s shoulders.”

Simmons added, “A good beating would have helped. When you misbehaved as a little kid, there’s someone there to give you what for. Then, when you become a grown-up, who’s there to set you straight?”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-gene-simmons-thinks-axl-rose-deserves-a-beatdown/

And:

During the address, Simmons, who is also a reality TV star and entrepreneur, stressed the duties of being a live performer. "I don't care if you're Axl Rose, forgot to tie your shoelaces or your father molested you when you were three -- you're a bitch if you don't show up onstage when it says 9 o'clock," he said, drawing loud applause from the audience.

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=36987.0

:facepalm:

I knew Gene Simmons is a douchebag and a clown (and I hate KISS anyway, so I haven't been following anything related to them), but this is so nasty and disgusting. What is sad (although not surprising) is that most of the commenters under the first article agree with him :facepalm: I watched a part of the video and I see that this tool, apart for Axl's upbringing, has also an opinion on Greek, Spanish, Italian and Irish economy :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Which year did Gene said those things about Axl?

I have no idea, to be honest I don't like KISS at all. My fella tried to get me to go to a KISS show with him once, there was more chance of snow in hell. 

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This just randomly popped up when I was looking at something on google, It seems someone like Beta would write this.

gnrtarded.jpg

:facepalm: 

Sounds like her. 

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have no idea, to be honest I don't like KISS at all. My fella tried to get me to go to a KISS show with him once, there was more chance of snow in hell. 

I just looked, Gene said those things in November 2011 and Axl went to the Kiss concert and even met them in 2011, I don't know which month, but its weird. 

15 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This just randomly popped up when I was looking at something on google, It seems someone like Beta would write this.

gnrtarded.jpg

LOL

Or Fernando! Equally bad....

Lamest excuse ever. No one said it should start at 8, but then it shouldn't say 8 o'clock on the fucking ticket! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It says on the link Frey posted to newgnr forum Gene said those things on 20th November 2011 :wacko: 

Yeah I even said Gene said those things in November 2011

But in which month did Axl did saw and met them in 2011? 

23 minutes ago, Slash787 said:
31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just looked, Gene said those things in November 2011 and Axl went to the Kiss concert and even met them in 2011, I don't know which month, but its weird. 

Yeah, the first quote @Frey posted (about Axl deserving been beaten) is from November 14 2011, so it was after Axl attended the KISS show, according to the screenshot @MillionsOfSpiders posted. The second quote, though (the "I don't care if your father molested you") is from 2008.

Axl is a strange animal, indeed. He has fallen out with people and he gets offended for minor things, but he easily forgets and forgives things like that.

• Like 1

I guess Gene was saying in regards to how Axl fucked up the GNR names over the years and fought with his band mates, came late to shows etc etc.

But Paul and Gene come of as arrogant assholes to me, not cause they said those things to Axl, but generally they are very money minded people and are very rude.