GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Probably what songs he was going to play, if he was there ready to play. I also believe the guy who's friend saw him being really horrible and nasty backstage a few shows before that, the one who said he would only talk to Duff and wouldn't have his pic taken. There's more to it than money. I reckon stage time too, he perhaps doesn't want to play second fiddle to Fortus and we all know Axl is loyal to him. 

Stage time? i don't understand what you mean

About Fortus, i strongly guess that his involvement would have be talked about in any negotation with Izzy because, well, we're talking millions here, lawyers wouldn't want any liability and IF he was there they must have talked before so i don't get what Izzy thought he would happen, that they saw him and they would fall in line?

The songs issue seems so minor to me, i don't believe is that but i totally agree it's more complicated than money, i said in the Izzy thread that i didn't believe it was so cut and dry and i still don't.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, giuls said:

Stage time? i don't understand what you mean

About Fortus, i strongly guess that his involvement would have be talked about in any negotation with Izzy because, well, we're talking millions here, lawyers wouldn't want any liability and IF he was there they must have talked before so i don't get what Izzy thought he would happen, that they saw him and they would fall in line?

The songs issue seems so minor to me, i don't believe is that but i totally agree it's more complicated than money, i said in the Izzy thread that i didn't believe it was so cut and dry and i still don't.

I mean it can't be money if he was going to play, so something that upset him at the last minute I can only think is this - Axl Is the only one who turns up right before they go on. If he was to play, he would've gone to soundcheck with the rest of the band. If he had any problems I would have though he would've sorted them with Slash and Duff then.

What can he have fallen out with Axl over at the last minute, I can only think he said he wanted to play so many songs and Axl said no. But it really could be anything lol

Im just trying to guess :shrugs:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

44 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I mean it can't be money if he was going to play, so something that upset him at the last minute I can only think is this - Axl Is the only one who turns up right before they go on. If he was to play, he would've gone to soundcheck with the rest of the band. If he had any problems I would have though he would've sorted them with Slash and Duff then.

What can he have fallen out with Axl over at the last minute, I can only think he said he wanted to play so many songs and Axl said no. But it really could be anything lol

Im just trying to guess :shrugs:

Well, actually, the girl said he was only talking to Duff so it could have been a problem with Slash and Izzy could have waited for Axl to have an ally but Slaxl was an united front and he didn't go out, for all we know.

Basically we are all Jon Snow :shrugs:

Edited by giuls

Now We know why Axl said tht about Izzy on interview (If what Tsinindy said is true)

4 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well, actually, the girl said he was only talking to Duff so it could have been a problem with Slash and Izzy could have waited for Axl to have an ally but Slax was an united front and he didn't go out, for all we know.

Duzzy vs Slaxl

18 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well, actually, the girl said he was only talking to Duff so it could have been a problem with Slash and Izzy could have waited for Axl to have an ally but Slax was an united front and he didn't go out, for all we know.

To be honest, I'm sick of Izzygate now. 

Its getting really boring. On to the the next drama now, I say :lol:

maybe it will be an AXL/DC drama :wow:

Let them share some of the fan stress :D 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

7 minutes ago, annablue said:

I hope it's faux

See, it hasn't crossed my mind it could be real fur because i know no-one who would want a real one, me included :lol:

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Me too. 

Has she been in Axls hat locker? 

I wouldn't be surprised if they exchange fashion tips, they got the same style

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tajandreas said:

Guy here coming to break up you gal's convo real quick. I have a question though: what's up with Axl's hair? Does he not comb it? I'm almost positive he has a curly dread or something growing in the back of his head and it looks odd lol. If I'm right that new interview with TB said Vanessa is Axl's assistant, one of you guys should probably let her know on IG.

Curly dread growing on the back of his head? :lol:

That would indicate that he never washes or brushes it. You often see this shit in people who severely neglect themselves (or are neglected by others), like street bums.

But Axl's hair always looks washed to me at least and I have never noticed what you're talking about lol. Picture?

4 hours ago, tajandreas said:

Guy here coming to break up you gal's convo real quick. I have a question though: what's up with Axl's hair? Does he not comb it? I'm almost positive he has a curly dread or something growing in the back of his head and it looks odd lol. If I'm right that new interview with TB said Vanessa is Axl's assistant, one of you guys should probably let her know on IG.

His hair sucks since Marc Canter's wife is no longer taking care of it. She always did a great job until Axl decided to get those horrible drealocks back in 2001 or so. At that time Axl decided that other people should take care. Now we have deal with this current situation :max: I hope he let his hair grow again

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also, New Axl pic?

tumblr_od7c4aixOE1rswsceo1_540.jpg

Is it wrong if I feel more attracted to the fan than the idol in this picture? :smiley-confused2:

I *REALLY* like that guy :ph34r:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It never goes back to its original state, no matter what you do, Axl is doomed to stay a frizz head forever :lol:

image.jpeg

omg hahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, annablue said:

Judging by his IG RickyLovas. He seems to be a graphic designer or something?  What ever his secret at least he got a little smirk from Axl! When I first saw this photo this morning I really wasn't sure if it was a she or a he. 

He seems cool. ..we both talked about how we were the only ones singing Sorry and Better at the shows haha cause only us diehards know the whole set list. Seems pretty nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Is it wrong if I feel more attracted to the fan than the idol in this picture? :smiley-confused2:

I *REALLY* like that guy :ph34r:

omg hahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl-lol:

He responded to me earlier when I said this on IG...

• banannagram27Jealous and also how do you get a smile from Axl? he almost NEVER smiles in photos these days
  • rickylovas@banannagram27 by being the only fans amongst a group of autograph dealers...was front row center for the show earlier so also spent 2.5 hours right in front of him
  •  
3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Me too. 

Has she been in Axls hat locker? 

Her and Erin BOTH have!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

He seems cool. ..we both talked about how we were the only ones singing Sorry and Better at the shows haha cause only us diehards know the whole set list. Seems pretty nice.

His collection of records is pretty impressive as are his collection of selfies with rock-stars! 

10 minutes ago, annablue said:

He responded to me earlier when I said this on IG...

• banannagram27Jealous and also how do you get a smile from Axl? he almost NEVER smiles in photos these days
  • rickylovas@banannagram27 by being the only fans amongst a group of autograph dealers...was front row center for the show earlier so also spent 2.5 hours right in front of him
  •  

ok but I didn't say anything about that, lol :confused:

I said I like the guy, physically.