GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

14 hours ago, pinkforgirls said:

lol you guys he's one of us

(chants: one of us! one of us!) 

Man, I recognize him from the randomest place ever. He was in a thread from couple years back about Gene Simmons saying depressed people should just kill themselves. OP called Simmons a cunt, and this dude came on saying something about how it's ironic that OP takes issue with Gene speaking his mind yet doesn't take issue with calling him names, freedom of speech, or some shit like that. That's such a stupid thing to remember lmao 

3 hours ago, tiutso said:

Man, I recognize him from the randomest place ever. He was in a thread from couple years back about Gene Simmons saying depressed people should just kill themselves. OP called Simmons a cunt, and this dude came on saying something about how it's ironic that OP takes issue with Gene speaking his mind yet doesn't take issue with calling him names, freedom of speech, or some shit like that. That's such a stupid thing to remember lmao 

Oops. My hots for this guy just dropped to zero, lol

• Like 1

On 09/09/2016 at 5:39 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

To be honest, I'm sick of Izzygate now. 

Its getting really boring. On to the the next drama now, I say :lol:

maybe it will be an AXL/DC drama :wow:

Let them share some of the fan stress :D 

We AC/DC fans have had enough stress this past couple of years thanks very much.:P   

• Like 1

On 9/9/2016 at 4:41 PM, killuridols said:

ok but I didn't say anything about that, lol :confused:

I said I like the guy, physically.

Ookay but aren't we all ALWAYS going on about how Axl hardly smiles in fan photos? Just trying to share and be involved around here :shrugs:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tiutso said:

Darn. That's not even remotely cool to have said that. :(

That comment by Gene Simmons was so fucking irresponsible and lacking compassion it isn't even funny...

2 minutes ago, stella said:

Darn. That's not even remotely cool to have said that. :(

That comment by Gene Simmons was so fucking irresponsible and lacking compassion it isn't even funny...

What did you expect?

Gene Simmons is also the guy who said something like "I don't care if your father fucked you in the ass when you were two, you go on stage on time or you're a fucking bitch."

And I think he also said something about how Axl should have been beaten some more cause it might have knocked some sense into him.

Gene Simmons is not just a greedy ridiculous douche, but also a vile human being.

Just now, Frey said:

What did you expect?

Gene Simmons is also the guy who said something like "I don't care if your father fucked you in the ass when you were two, you go on stage on time or you're a fucking bitch."

And I think he also said something about how Axl should have been beaten some more cause it might have knocked some sense into him.

Gene Simmons is not just a greedy ridiculous douche, but also a vile human being.

Did he seriously say that? What the fuck.

I tend to ignore KISS stuff as much as possible so I missed those comments, but wow. He really is a horrible human being.

26 minutes ago, stella said:

Did he seriously say that? What the fuck.

I tend to ignore KISS stuff as much as possible so I missed those comments, but wow. He really is a horrible human being.

Oh yeah.

I just googled it. If you google their names you already get a lot of articles with titles like "Axl Rose needed a good beating" and there's a video of him saying that apparently.

According to Simmons, Rose is to blame for GNR being underachievers — and that some physical discipline would have gone a long way in getting him and the group back on track.

“Guns N’ Roses could have been the best band in the world,” Simmons told Music-news.com, “and the reason they’re not is because of Axl Rose. Drugs, heroin, alcohol and all that, but ultimately it falls on Axl Rose’s shoulders.”

Simmons added, “A good beating would have helped. When you misbehaved as a little kid, there’s someone there to give you what for. Then, when you become a grown-up, who’s there to set you straight?”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-gene-simmons-thinks-axl-rose-deserves-a-beatdown/

And:

During the address, Simmons, who is also a reality TV star and entrepreneur, stressed the duties of being a live performer. "I don't care if you're Axl Rose, forgot to tie your shoelaces or your father molested you when you were three -- you're a bitch if you don't show up onstage when it says 9 o'clock," he said, drawing loud applause from the audience.

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=36987.0

:facepalm:

Random picture of Axl with Gene Simmons' son that Google also spit at me:

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13108876_528097154065116_145576523_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzODYyMzI4ODA3NTUzMzY2Mw%3D%3D.2

Edited by Frey

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

That's... i don't even know how to define this :angry: :anger:

Yeah it's a special brand of disgusting, especially that molestation comment.

And lol at him thinking violence would have solved anything when it's the reason Axl's such a mess in the first place. How exactly should his wise suggestion of physical discipline have been enforced anyway? Should Slash have punched Axl in the face every time he did something Slash didn't like? Should Duff have put him over his knee to spank him? Izzy taken his belt to Axl's ass? The stupid, it burns. :facepalm:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I forgive you, cause I'm in a good mood, only 2 more sleeps before I go to NY.  4 more sleeps till MSG.:headbang:

Omg! I wouldn't be able to go to sleep at all. You think AC/DC will pack up after this last run? 

If you're not around here before you go, have a great time and safe journey :) 

tell us all about it when you get back! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg! I wouldn't be able to go to sleep at all. You think AC/DC will pack up after this last run? 

Yes please do! What a rockfest that will be. Be there for me in spirit! And have a fantabulous time!!! ☺

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't know, there may be a chance that Angus will carry on, or why would Cliff say he was retiring at the end of this tour?  Why not just finish the tour and all say goodbye.:shrugs:  I am still packing, despite the bulging wardrobe and drawers, it seems that I have nothing to wear.:max:

I will think of you all, and hopefully update you after the show.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I don't know, there may be a chance that Angus will carry on, or why would Cliff say he was retiring at the end of this tour?  Why not just finish the tour and all say goodbye.:shrugs:  I am still packing, despite the bulging wardrobe and drawers, it seems that I have nothing to wear.:max:

I will think of you all, and hopefully update you after the show.

I hope they do keep going, I want to see them again, regardless of who is singing. Yeah, it is funny that Cliff has announced it before this leg of the tour, but the others haven't said anything.

Lol, I hate packing too, it really does remind you how many clothes you buy and then just lob in the wardrobe, never to see the light of day :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Gene Simmons also said that people who have depression or are suicidal should just kill themselves. lol, he is a creep with the hair of an ancient Egyptian poodle, pay him no mind.

That's literally the exact thing I brought up that started this conversation on here, dude :D