GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 hours ago, giuls said:

Things in the other thread are getting out of hand, we know literally nothing, they said TWO sentences....literally TWO and there's a lot of speculations based on basically nothing. they didn't even contradict each other.

The only sure thing it's that we can kiss the slaxl interview of our dream goodbye or any other kind of interview.

This sucks so much. Dislike!!! :( Was really looking to more interviews. Sorry Eddie Trunk! 

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I changed it into a spoiler, so they still can be guessing :ph34r:

Awesome.

By the way, Peter doesn't affirm loving Jesus, he denies him three times and felt guilty as fuck after his death.

Edited by Jane M.
Religion sucks

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Huh, never heard about that before.

But as far as I'm concerned Axl can see all the child psychiatrists or pediatricians he wants, if that is really something he maybe feels more comfortable with, like @Blackstar suggested.I'd rather he sees a child psychiatrist and a pediatrician than Yoda and all these doctors who were prescribing him endless amounts of vitamins and pills and homeopathic remedies.

What's funny is that it actually was a joke in Friends - Ross sees his pediatrician - but it's a real thing now. :D Heck, I'd still see my pediatrician if I could. In some cases AFAIK it's been done for a while though - like people with rare diseases and congenital heart problems sometimes continue to be treated at children's hospitals because the doctors that deal with those conditions are there. This is a NY Times article about it:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/06/23/leaving-the-pediatrician-not-at-26/

And yeah, I totally agree. I don't have a lot of patience for homeopathy and "think yourself well" - type crap.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Don't forget Duff is also greedy now, a yes man, "just the bass player", and the one who didn't want Steven back in the band, among other things. :rolleyes:

Funny how quickly he went from Saint Duff to that in some people's eyes.  If there's one thing that really annoys me about Izzygate it's the sheer amount of shit Axl and Duff are getting (I see less vitriol directed at Slash for some reason). I really don't think it's deserved, considering the little amount of information we have about this and that Axl/Slash/Duff's position is also quite understandable, even though I'd love to have Izzy back in the band.

People have designated Duff as the keeper of axl, the one in charge of keeping axl in line off stage, in charge of diets and exercise, keeping everyone in agreement. Duff should have answered all the hard questions, Duff should have fought more for Izzy, Matt is butt hurt Duff didn't fight for him, etc etc.

Poor guy, they need to just let Duff do Duff sometimes, lol.  

#SaveDuff2016 :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

This sucks so much. Dislike!!! :( Was really looking to more interviews. Sorry Eddie Trunk! 

Yeah, I also think that these idiotic hysteria and shitstorm that is happening in the other thread just ended our hopes for interviews. He (Axl) said almost nothing and there you have it. Why do it again then? :shrugs:

I'm kinda pissed about it.

Especially that we know nothing and there's already been a trial, a verdict, a crucification and also a canonization of poor cool Izzy, the last true hero on the panet. What a bullshit :shrugs:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yeah, I also think that these idiotic hysteria and shitstorm that is happening in the other thread just ended our hopes for interviews. He (Axl) said almost nothing and there you have it. Why do it again then? :shrugs:

I'm kinda pissed about it.

Especially that we know nothing and there's already been a trial, a verdict, a crucification and also a canonization of poor cool Izzy, the last true hero on the panet. What a bullshit :shrugs:

People probably getting least offended by Duff, so he should do all of the interviews from now on ;)

Imagine what shitstorm will go down if Slash and Axl ever do an interview together ... I somehow can understand why Slash hasnt really said anything since the reunion ... one wrong word and he probably gets ripped into tiny little pieces too ... so maybe its better if he keeps his mouth shut ...

10 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, I agree. And Marc Canter agrees with us too :P Slash and Axl were dealing with a lot of the same issues people in bad marriages deal with (they even compared their relationship to a marriage themselves multiple times). They might have learned something about communicating better with each other or something from going to a marriage counselor or couples' therapist lol.

In fact, it still woud be a good idea for them probably.

Off to couples' therapy with them! :lol:

Yes, someone who is neutral to the situation and whom judgement isn't clouded by their musical partnership would be great. It would maybe be the thing that teach them to communicate

About the future interviews: i would be super happy to be proved wrong but like @Asia said Axl gave a really noncommittal statement and everything went to hell over nothing, what good is it gonna do an interview to the band? Especially if it's an interview with Slash that it's gonna touch on sensitive topic in virtue on being with Slash, they already didn't like doing interviews before, i would guess they liked it even less now.

Guy here coming to break up you gal's convo real quick. I have a question though: what's up with Axl's hair? Does he not comb it? I'm almost positive he has a curly dread or something growing in the back of his head and it looks odd lol. If I'm right that new interview with TB said Vanessa is Axl's assistant, one of you guys should probably let her know on IG.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Guy here coming to break up you gal's convo real quick. I have a question though: what's up with Axl's hair? Does he not comb it? I'm almost positive he has a curly dread or something growing in the back of his head and it looks odd lol. If I'm right that new interview with TB said Vanessa is Axl's assistant, one of you guys should probably let her know on IG.

Yes, he does the bare minimum for his hair, he doesn't stile it at all

13 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also, New Axl pic?

tumblr_od7c4aixOE1rswsceo1_540.jpg

Judging by his IG RickyLovas. He seems to be a graphic designer or something?  What ever his secret at least he got a little smirk from Axl! When I first saw this photo this morning I really wasn't sure if it was a she or a he. 

36 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Haven't noticed any weird hair on the back of his head "turn around bitch" but I agree he could improve his appearance even more if he used some product or something to tame the frizz. It's an odd length right now. I think we're all here hoping it grows.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

His hair is just super frizzy lol. He needs to use some products and smooth it down. Plus the awkward length doesn't help. Axl's always had hit or miss hair with me. 

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Honestly, every time I see Axls frizzy hair it reminds me of trying to detangle MLP hair with a stamping 5 year old in the background :lol:

Yep. Like Barbie hair when you put it under water and when you pull it back out, it immediately dries :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

i had heard from someone I consider very reliable person that Izzy was to play night 2 in LA.  I heard this the day of the show from someone I know was there the whole day and said he saw Izzy there and at the last minute there was a falling out and that is why the band was several minutes late that particular evening.

Now, with that all said, I believe this to be true bc this person just wouldn't say that or make stuff up like that, but...I'm not saying it is actually true bc I wasn't actually there and there has been no other reports of this to confirm it.

There is this tidbit of information in the Izzy thread by tsinindy, if it's true i wonder about what they fought about, was it money? Or something else? it seems strange to me he would talk about money at the last second? :shrugs:

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

There is this tidbit of information in the Izzy thread by tsinindy, if it's true i wonder about what they fought about, was it money? Or something else? it seems strange to me he would talk about money at the last second? :shrugs:

Probably what songs he was going to play, if he was there ready to play. I also believe the guy who's friend saw him being really horrible and nasty backstage a few shows before that, the one who said he would only talk to Duff and wouldn't have his pic taken. There's more to it than money. I reckon stage time too, he perhaps doesn't want to play second fiddle to Fortus and we all know Axl is loyal to him. 

19 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

Yep. Like Barbie hair when you put it under water and when you pull it back out, it immediately dries :rofl-lol:

True. But I had one that at least changed the hair colour once I dive her. Maybe Axl could learn the secret of that Barbie.

• Like 1