New Troubadour Footage

Slash touched Axl at the end of Jungle...;)

This 'pro shot' is so static and lame I think its not pro at all..sucks so much..the teasers prior to the Not In this Lifetime tour announcement were beyond amazing and better than this...

3 minutes ago, nn18 said:

1:02-1:05 :wub:

And the part of KOHD when he starts: It's nearly 23 years..... :heart:

Too beautiful :') 

And that's how the broken foot happened. Slash stamped on it and was trying to hide it behind the friendly shoulder tap :smiley-confused2:

Just kidding, it's sweet :wub:

• Like 3

The hatred on the youtube comments, yeeesh. Completely undeserved too.

I'll be honest, I hope they never release this show in full. Wait until the the tour kicks off properly now that Axl's vocals are plenty warmed up and record one of those. The first of the tour is never the best, vocally or musically.

ha, I like that Slash avoids eye contact with Axl when he starts  his "it's been nearly 23 years since ...."

Duff however is right with him.

Nice moment and good to see it was at least acknowledged.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

Slash touched Axl at the end of Jungle...;)

This 'pro shot' is so static and lame I think its not pro at all..sucks so much..the teasers prior to the Not In this Lifetime tour announcement were beyond amazing and better than this...

To be honest, I like the fixed position, it's possible to spot every little Axl-Slash interaction this way. :)

• Like 1

Those videos completely restored my April mood. They're fucking magic. Axl sounds perfect on KOHD and that reminiscence moment and the Slash push thing... :heart: I want the whole show, please for the love of God, Loudwire, leak it or sell it or anything! I'd sell all my friends for footage of that show. 

Really awesome of loudwire to post them videos...

Would definitely buy the full show on Blu Ray, Got really hyped watching em & seeing Axl reminisce then remembered im stuck in England  ;( when the tour begins in 3 weeks

Hmm. I can't quite figure out if that is a "Man Axl, I know you are freaking blind, I'm standing right here, dude." touch by Slash or a "Better make sure he doesn't fall over after he ran in to me because he's so clumsy." touch.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Hmm. I can't quite figure out if that is a "Man Axl, I know you are freaking blind, I'm standing right here, dude." touch by Slash or a "Better make sure he doesn't fall over after he ran in to me because he's so clumsy." touch.

I like the second

2 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

Seemed more like a "good job on jungle bro"!

• Like 2