IZZY IS MAKING A NEW SOLO SONG - - MIXING NEW SONG FOR JUNE RELEASE ! WORKING TITLE "WALKIN"

pacu44

55 minutes ago, pacu44 said:

fuck yeah!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

questions...

= about the lyrics... "yeah i am walking down the street/ future is just..." is that it?

= whos the guy on the video? Taz?

= is izzy recording this at home or in some studio?

= is it gonna be a full album? a single? an ep?

= who is in the band? Rick? Taz? new guys?

= any guest appearance by any of the GNR guys?

= is he gonna finally go on tour?

= does the avocado farming explain izzys not releasing anything since upside down in 2012?

I really can't see why if Izzy is writing new songs it couldn't be related to a GNR album. I mean why on earth is Izzy still apart of this reunion? He is willing to work on some new material,the other guys should call him and tell him to get back in the band.

It's really depriment that this topic has been moved to the jungle while frank fucking ferrer is being discussed in the main one

Edited by starlight
Izzy is GNR?
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

= about the lyrics... "yeah i am walking down the street/ future is just..." is that it?

it sounds like the last word is mystery?  "well i'm walking down the street.....future's just a mystery"

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Using the GN'R hype to boost the sell?  :/

izzy has released about a dozen of albums during the last 25 years

12 hours ago, Rovim said:

Correct. Major boost. Will probably boost it from 50 copies to 54 copies and as always: no touring.

its gonna be around 60 copies this time because i am buying my regular copy and about 4 or 5 more to give as giftsd to my rocker friends