Would anyone else like to see Axl do Carpool Karaoke?

2 hours ago, SSHGUNS said:

Think they should avoid late night television chat shows completely,   as yes Axl did Kimmel but he didn't look comfortable and late night chat shows are not about the guest any longer, no very interesting questions, to be fair its no longer about the show unless it gets a trending internet video but that probably cause we see celebs in every paper that has hundreds of articles on them, they are on twitter instagram so we know so much about them what will be new.   Axl doesn't do interview after interview and we get very little from him on twitter so to me  it would be a total let down as you want a full and professional interviewer to ask decent questions to him.  

I think they should do a radio show, maybe trunk, not stern as end of the day he will keep asking question that Axl i feel would not feel comfortable to answer.  The 2006 Trunk interview of Axl was really cool as it just felt like they were hanging out, telling stories and no agenda except for having a good time so if they recreate that with Slash and Duff then we would on to a winner.  

Conan sketch with Slash was cool but  someone from the UK tried  a sketch thing with Slash and it was just the most uncomfortable thing ever. 

It will also avoid awkward questions as yes they have reconnected but as seen with  Crue Reunion (You could tell they still disliked each other), they wont need to act as if they are best friends as the Chinese Exchange interview i got the feeling that the relationship is still in a sensitive  place and could blow up at anytime.... well that what i got from it.  

What was sketch thing with Slash?

36 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

What was sketch thing with Slash?

This was the UK Soccer show and he usually does a rap before one question which is usually random slash didnt get it and  was not impressed but the guy does it weekly where folk laugh and go with it, colin farrell just loved the guy . 

Edited by SSHGUNS
  • Like 1

On 16/06/2016 at 6:03 AM, SSHGUNS said:

This was the UK Soccer show and he usually does a rap before one question which is usually random slash didnt get it and  was not impressed but the guy does it weekly where folk laugh and go with it, colin farrell just loved the guy . 

hahaha that Conan one was gold!

Meh. I can't really picture Axl doing this. GnR songs for the most part wouldn't really suit this kind of thing in my opinion. I think Axl would be better suited on Fallon where they could play games like that raw/boiled egg challenge or  pictionary or whatever. Would be cool to have Jimmy and Slash against Axl and... I don't know someone,  in a  game of pictionary

15 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Funny how everyone forgets about Conan. The current king of late night as far as I'm concerned 

they forget about him cause he's played out and was never that great to begin with

I think Axl likes getting into doing other peoples' songs when he's sitting on a piano. He'd be too self-aware and self-conscious with all the cameras and motorcade to be able to relax and answer questions.  I could see him on a cooking show though.