Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

9 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I hope everyone realizes is you would just save a large size image of the lithograph use photoshop to get everything set just right save it you could have every lithograph from this tour for a fraction of the cost. May not be original but it beats hell out of what people on eBay are charging. I have large scale images of every single one so far once the tour is done I'm planning on getting every single one printed out for myself. Just a thought if someone wants them all and does not want to spend thousands of dollars!

Cool idea, but where do you get flat scans of the lithographs? Mast of the pictures I see, they are being held up or down by something.

One thing that might also happen is once the tour is over they'like put a few up for sale on the site but unnumbered while still being limited to a certain amount of pieces.

Other bands have done the same thing so it's always a possibility. 

Edited by Albertr212

On 7/20/2016 at 2:39 PM, Albertr212 said:

I made a rough little collage of all of the US stadium show lithos that have been released so far. In my opinion they have all been great! I like some more than others but even the "worst" of the bunch is still something I would hang up on my wall. 

Waiting to see what the design of each show's lithograph is going to be has been really exciting and fun! Glad that there seems to be a lot of other people here that really enjoy the reveals as well. :headbang:

image.jpeg

any chance you could update this??  i'd love to have a large litho/poster made with each "small" litho.  

2 hours ago, center27j said:

any chance you could update this??  i'd love to have a large litho/poster made with each "small" litho.  

It's getting harder now that there are more and more getting released but I gave it a try. 

Here's the best I could do but keep in mind I'm just using an app on my phone so I'm sure someone on a computer could do much better. Also I'm using pictures i find on eBay and Arian Buhlers IG page so besides the ones Arian has uploaded they might not be of the best quality.

Really only made these to showcase all the ones that have been released so far so if you're looking to make a poster out of all of them I would suggest having someone that could make it look nice give it a try lol

image.jpeg

Edited by Albertr212
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, center27j said:

I actually started trying to get the best pics I could find to do this my self. Even started looking up places to get the poster made today. I just started putting them in order on my work pc lol. I will probably wait until we have them all and then go back and find the ones that aren't that great and look for better pics.

Edited by Tourettes2400

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I actually started trying to get the best pics I could find to do this my self. Even started looking up places to get the poster made today. I just started putting them in order on my work pc lol. I will probably wait until we have them all and then go back and find the ones that aren't that great and look for better pics.

Hey man so did you end managing to get one from the San Fransisco show? 

8 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

It's getting harder now that there are more and more getting released but I gave it a try. 

Here's the best I could do but keep in mind I'm just using an app on my phone so I'm sure someone on a computer could do much better. Also I'm using pictures i find on eBay and Arian Buhlers IG page so besides the ones Arian has uploaded they might not be of the best quality.

Really only made these to showcase all the ones that have been released so far so if you're looking to make a poster out of all of them I would suggest having someone that could make it look nice give it a try lol

image.jpeg

That is very cool to see them together like this. Neat snapshot of Americana. 

I am missing some but here is what I have started on my phone. Some need better pics,to be edited, or resized. I was just trying to get an idea and template going. I won't really try until I have all of them from this leg of the tour.

20160810_201236.jpg

Edited by Tourettes2400

I would love to make a collage of them if someone could get me HQ images of all the lithos. I use PS for a living. I made a quick college of the 2 shows I went to and had it printed. I would love to fill up my back wall with little litho prints around the full size ones.

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by Ecocide
  • Like 2

I was looking at taking all my pics from the show and making a poster and putting my ticket with it.

I am not paying what people are asking on Ebay for the Nashville lith. I could have had 10 of them but didn't want to risk messing it up in the pit.

So I will probably make one with my Nashville pics and one with all the liths on it if I can get them in good quality.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

People do use things to hold them down on ebay but luckily it's an easy fix with photoshop, luckily they post pretty decent size images when they sell them off for$100-$300 on ebay. :) I'm waiting for the tour to wrap up and the limited lithographs to stop before I start editing what I need to when I am done sometime later I'll gladly put up a zip drive in here with all the litho's I just can't see spending $1,0000's on them :)

I'd love to know how many of each of these were actually sold. I'm surprised it took the eBay users this many shows to catch on. It would be cool now with the tour winding down to see what users got which lithos.

So far I have  

Vegas night two grim reaper 

Pittsburgh Molten Steel Bullet Logo

Metlife Neon logo

Metlife Devil

New Orleans glow in the dark skull

San Fran Dirty Harry skeleton 

Edited by uzi your illusion
  • Like 1

this pursuit of these has cost me money and a need to add on to my home to display them! Here is what I got:

-Nashville (first show on the tour I went to), was disappointed til I found out about Hatch Show Prints)

-Detroit, love the inspiration from Ed Roth in this one.

-ATL, 2nd show I went to. Probably my least fave. (Thanks to a friend of a friend). Love the NOLA VooDoo

-Orlando (thanks to a college friend)

-NY/NJ first night (Thanks Uzi!)

-NY/NJ second night thanks Uzi)

-really wish I had Cincinatti and San Fran. 

Think I got Drattle and LA taken care of! Fingers crossed!