Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

:lol:  @ZoSoRose I think we are destined to never get a lithograph.

I really want a Los Angeles one either night and I haven't even seen them yet.

I wanted to make one of those shows but have lots of other things I need to take care of. 

Hahaha I already have 3 framed and hanging up in my room! I have Vegas 1, Detroit, and Chicago 2. I just really, really like Vegas 2 and the Web exclusive?

! Not ?

Can't change my post for some reason lol

38 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Well, I guess I am the only one then.

I should have bought 4 at the Nashville show so I could trade 3 of them. Instead I bought 0 because I didn't want to damage them in the pit so I am S.O.L. now  :facepalm:

Well, as I said, the Web exclusive is cool looking and cheaper. You can order that! Or maybe someone will pick you up one! Man, that suckz. Nashvilles a rare one too lol. It's arbitrary, though, the show is the main thing! And you saw Steven! Memories and your ticket stub are the best souvenirs :)

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Well, as I said, the Web exclusive is cool looking and cheaper. You can order that! Or maybe someone will pick you up one! Man, that suckz. Nashvilles a rare one too lol. It's arbitrary, though, the show is the main thing! And you saw Steven! Memories and your ticket stub are the best souvenirs :)

What are the web exclusives?

23 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yes, that was very cool plus I was in the pit and got great video, well good enough for me :)

8 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

They're on the gnr website. The full size litho is black with the neon logo and the first 6 dates. Looks nice. They also have 3 smaller Trobadour prints 

Just looked - thanks for the heads up.  Looks like the program is now available.

I hope everyone realizes is you would just save a large size image of the lithograph use photoshop to get everything set just right save it you could have every lithograph from this tour for a fraction of the cost. May not be original but it beats hell out of what people on eBay are charging. I have large scale images of every single one so far once the tour is done I'm planning on getting every single one printed out for myself. Just a thought if someone wants them all and does not want to spend thousands of dollars!

• Like 2

On 8.8.2016 at 3:59 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Im bidding on the Vegas 2 poster. If I can get a good deal on it Im going to go for it. Wasnt at the show, only went to night 1, but I was in town and its been my favorite design so far so screw it

i paid 220 $ for both vegas lithos on ebay.

8 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I hope everyone realizes is you would just save a large size image of the lithograph use photoshop to get everything set just right save it you could have every lithograph from this tour for a fraction of the cost. May not be original but it beats hell out of what people on eBay are charging. I have large scale images of every single one so far once the tour is done I'm planning on getting every single one printed out for myself. Just a thought if someone wants them all and does not want to spend thousands of dollars!

I would be interested in that . Do you have them all in a zip file, dropbox ?

9 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Id be interested in that file too. Id like to make them all rotating wallpaper on my Mac...

9 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I too would be interested in a zip file/dropbox if you wouldn't mind sharing it.