Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I think they are getting more difficult to acquire as the tour goes. More folks are aware of them now and are buying them up to sell.

im just stoked they are doing them. I've always loved how other bands, specifically jam bands like Phish and Widespread have done them and they really turn out to be art.

...except the Dallas one. By far my least fave 

1 minute ago, TigerBubba said:

I think they are getting more difficult to acquire as the tour goes. More folks are aware of them now and are buying them up to sell.

im just stoked they are doing them. I've always loved how other bands, specifically jam bands like Phish and Widespread have done them and they really turn out to be art.

...except the Dallas one. By far my least fave 

Lol agreed.i can find something cool about all of them... except dallas

There was no Dallas lithograph!

However, there was an Arlington, TX Lithograph released last week. ;)

It's far from the best of the 2016 lithograph series.

However, it is the only one I own.

I should have bought both Vegas lithographs.

However, I was not thinking and went for the T-Shirts instead.

GNR Arlington Lithograph Resized.jpg

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 2

In defense of Dallas/Arlington, if I was at the show there, I'd love to have it. I'm not crazy about the ATL one, but I was there, so I ain't trading it.

interesting, I've only seen one Kansas City on eBay and I haven't seen any DC ones on eBay. I'd love a DC one, meh on KC unless it was a good price 

• Like 1

I actually won a ATL one for a good price so I bought it. I like The Walking Dead so I kind of thought it was cool but it sure isn't the best looking. The only one I really really want is the Nashville one because I was there.

Edited by Tourettes2400

In defense of Dallas/Arlington, if I was at the show there, I'd love to have it. I'm not crazy about the ATL one, but I was there, so I ain't trading it.

interesting, I've only seen one Kansas City on eBay and I haven't seen any DC ones on eBay. I'd love a DC one, meh on KC unless it was a good price 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerBubba said:

There is a DC one on ebay now...Screenshot_2016-08-11-13-09-40.png

Some of these are getting pricey.

I was about to post that DC one,  first one I've seen listed.

I would go for the KC one because I'm in the meat business and it combines to major things in my life. 

Still haven't seen any Cincinnati lithos posted yet.  I'm thinking if one of those hit ebay it would be the highest number yet. 

That $150 looks like a steal now. I thought the same thing but didn't even bid on any.

I could have had 10 Nashville ones. I am a true idiot. I didn't even buy one. I was there before the doors opened and was about 10 people back at the when they let everyone in right next to a place selling them with no line :facepalm:

2 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

I was about to post that DC one,  first one I've seen listed.

I would go for the KC one because I'm in the meat business and it combines to major things in my life. 

Still haven't seen any Cincinnati lithos posted yet.  I'm thinking if one of those hit ebay it would be the highest number yet. 

A Cincinnati sold for $650 on eBay not too long ago....one that I had bought myself at the show. 

I traded with someone and they turned around and put it straight on to eBay. He had the nerve to ask me for another too before I found out....I regret trading now not because of the value but because I knew a lot of other people on here would have actually enjoyed it and not just seen the money. I know some will say he could do whatever he wants with it now but still it just bothers me everytime I think about it.

I'm left with two now but after that I honestly don't want to possibly trade with some one that is going to turn around and try to profit on it. 

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

That $150 looks like a steal now. I thought the same thing but didn't even bid on any.

I could have had 10 Nashville ones. I am a true idiot. I didn't even buy one. I was there before the doors opened and was about 10 people back at the when they let everyone in right next to a place selling them with no line :facepalm:

Oh man yeah that sucks big time. I can't imagine how I would feel if I didn't even grab one from the show I went to. 

28 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

A Cincinnati sold for $650 on eBay not too long ago....one that I had bought myself at the show. 

I traded with someone and they turned around and put it straight on to eBay. He had the nerve to ask me for another too before I found out....I regret trading now not because of the value but because I knew a lot of other people on here would have actually enjoyed it and not just seen the money. I know some will say he could do whatever he wants with it now but still it just bothers me everytime I think about it.

I'm left with two now but after that I honestly don't want to possibly trade with some one that is going to turn around and try to profit on it. 

Oh man yeah that sucks big time. I can't imagine how I would feel if I didn't even grab one from the show I went to. 

I'd like to buy a Cinnci one but I don't have nearly what it's worth lol

BUT SOMEONE SELL ME A VEGAS NIgHT 2 POSTER

I am hoping I don't like anymore of the lithographs there costing me a fortune.So far I have

Foxboro 1-2

Metlife 1

Kc

Chicago 2

Orlando

Cincy didn't pay $650

Houston

San Fran

Going to put them all on the wall next to my GNR pinball.

Edit to add I have 2 MetLife 1

if anyone wants to trade for one I don't have.

Edited by Silveradot
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Silveradot said:

I am hoping I don't like anymore of the lithographs there costing me a fortune.So far I have

Foxboro 1-2

Metlife 1

Kc

Chicago 2

Orlando

Cincy didn't pay $650

Houston

San Fran

Going to put them all on the wall next to my GNR pinball.

Edit to add I have 2 MetLife 1

if anyone wants to trade for one I don't have.

Somebody should just on that trade offer.  MetLife night 1 is WAY underrated.  The colored glitter (as silly as it sounds) is embedded in the logo.  It looks awesome.