Hats, please discuss.

ferma

All his hats are horrible and should be burned. He shoud stay away from them as far as he can, they make his face look shorter, wider and older. Awful.

Plus I can hardly understand the need of wearing something like that whie sweating gallons, yuck...

• Like 1

At least he changes his hats, it's more concerning that he hasn't changed his jeans for about two months. Those things are going to be walking themselves to the washing machine! 

@janrichmond I thought slash was doing well with his stage wear, until the "I'm loving it" tee. It's like looking at his Instagram page, gross! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

At least he changes his hats, it's more concerning that he hasn't changed his jeans for about two months. Those things are going to be walking themselves to the washing machine! 

@janrichmond I thought slash was doing well with his stage wear, until the "I'm loving it" tee. It's like looking at his Instagram page, gross! 

i love Slash's t-shirts, i like that he wears really old ones too. I know he wears a lot of fan bought tees, i think it's lovely he actually wears them and doesn't just dump them. I love him lol:lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i love Slash's t-shirts, i like that he wears really old ones too. I know he wears a lot of fan bought tees, i think it's lovely he actually wears them and doesn't just dump them. I love him lol:lol:

He's been wearing some really cool stuff this tour, I am just going to erase the silly McDonald's legs from memory! I love him lots too :) 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ferma said:

I don't care for them and don't know why Axl wears them. It would kind of make sense if it was hair loss issue, but the implants or whatever look fine.

He started wearing hats when he lost his braids...the vests/jackets + hats doesn't look good. He should just wear cool rock t-shirts (not these animal theme stuff) and lumberjack shirts + black pants like with acdc.

axl-rose-performance-june-4-2016-billboa

Edited by maxpax

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Who cares? :facepalm:

Move this shit to the women's thread.

You're right.

This happens when people rob us of OUR topics :max:

The hats have been largely discussed at the Women's thread as well as many of his clothing choices.

But we are more open over there and we accept that he's a flamboyant kind of man, still in the closet :ph34r:

3 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Axl is a tacky bastard, no getting around it. He has terrible taste.

Hit or miss with him.. There were times when he looked like a complete bad ass mother fucker.. Then there was the ass less chaps with a thong, those biker shorts and hats!

I think he looks pretty cool in the tshirt and jeans this tour.. The jackets are kind of awkward and some hats are too big but he has looked worse.  Just happy he is sounding good and giving it 100%.