If Paul Stanley had produced AFD??

11 minutes ago, Reclamation Project said:

Beth, I was made for lovin' you, so turn around bitch I got a use for you, because you're my Rocket Queen!

Everybody's gonna leave their seat, you gotta lose your mind in Paradise Rock City!

I'm on the nightrain and I can never get enough. I'm on the nightrain and I'm gonna lick it all up!

I've got the cure you're thinking of- calling Dr Brownstone!

It's Nightrain time again. You know it's the only thing that keeps us together!

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Well quality of material is in the eye of the beholder. But if Webb wilder sells a hundred records versus the Rolling Stones selling millions, idk that might be telling as to which band would be a bigger draw and what a majority feel are better quality. 

But this subjectivity - ''the majority feel'' - did not enter your original post which simply proclaimed, ''the greatest debut rock album album of all time''. I understand you are regretting not including an, ''in my opinion''?

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I agree but the above comment (''The greatest debut rock album album of all time'') was stated as objective fact.

I know. Everyone who says greatest anything thinks it's a fact. I think it's a lack of understanding proper context when speaking. Maybe he meant "the biggest", as in, the highest selling debut in rock history? I don't know. 

20 hours ago, ludurigan said:

wasnt hot in the shade 1989 or 1990 or something?

the paul stanley thing with GNR was in 1986

by then, if i am not mistaken, kiss was all about keyboards and cheesy sound, wasnt it?

===

anyway, i just remembered how great and terrific paul stanley sounds on his 1989 solo tour -- keyboard and all

this shit rocks and the whole thing sounds at least 18 thousand times better than kiss has ever sounded!

:headbang:

This IS a very sweet live version of I Stole Your Love. Yes...

16 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Now THIS is gold! Lol... Duff lying on the ground completely faded, Steven smiling like a kid at the carnival and PauI's voice and delivery spot on for a Staten Island housewife. This is priceless Lol. Thanks for posting!!! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, James Bond said:

I'm a huge KISS fan but that would have been terrible. As mentioned, he wanted to rewrite Jungle to make it have an anthemic, sing-a-long chorus (like a KISS song).

:scared: 

I don't even know what to say about this piece of info that I am just learning. I'm just trying to imagine how it may have sounded. :no:

8 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

If Paul Stanley produced it, we would have some inane chatter as intros to songs. 

I was talking to somebody backstage before, and he said there's a lot of you people that like to drink vodka and orange juice.

'I know it's hot. I know everybody's got ROCK AND ROLL PNEUMONIA!!!'

Now, CA-MOUN . . . I KNOW you can do better'nat . . . so we gonna try it again .. and I want y'all to catch your breath . . . 'cause here it COMES . . . I SAID ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.      O.      L

On 04/09/2016 at 8:12 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Hyperbole. Have you never heard of Are You Experienced??

Are You Experience and Appetite are equal for greatest debuts. Licensed to Ill, Compton, Kill Em All, Led Zep I, Elvis', Little Richard's and the Ramones debut are like that little next level down.

On 05/09/2016 at 6:20 PM, Len Cnut said:

Subjective my fuckin' arse, no tinpot tease haired two bit LA wannabe Stones band can touch Are You Experienced.  Shit, the real Stones'd have a tough time touching it in all the pomp of their prime.

The Stones couldn't tie Jimi's sandals let alone Noel or Mitch's. Well maybe Noel's with his gay songs. :lol:

On 10/09/2016 at 7:53 AM, Johnny Drama said:

Are You Experience and Appetite are equal for greatest debuts. Licensed to Ill, Compton, Kill Em All, Led Zep I, Elvis', Little Richard's and the Ramones debut are like that little next level down.

Little Richard, yes. Them two, Here's Little Richard and Are You Experienced? are the greatest debuts in the history of rock.

• Like 1