Pets!

pinkforgirls

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

when my huge gentle giant boy passed i cried so hard and for long i made myself sick. i would have to put cold compresses on my eyes because they hurt so bad. and then i swear i would see him sometimes or hear him ( he had a very distinctive meow...it was like a trill. sounded like murrrrr. )

one night i was outside looking at the moon....something i used to do with my kitty ( he loved it...he'd look right at it .) anyway, i looked over at the field right next to my house and there was a large black cat. i thought it was HIM...i think still may have been. he just looked at me for the longest time and i was calling his name. he wouldn't come closer but he didn't leave for the longest time. then he just...disappeared.

anyway, anyone who has lost a fur baby has the right to express their emotions anyway they find helps them most IMO. hugs to all :)

yeah I cried like crazy, still do as I think about my angel Casper constantly and it's been five years since. :( I loved my precious angel boy way more than words could express, I totally know how your feeling:hug:The shock wears off, however the pain is there

anyone whose had pets and loves animls knows their love is so pure

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, melina i said:

yeah I cried like crazy, still do as I think about my angel Casper constantly and it's been five years since. :( I loved my precious angel boy way more than words could express, I totally know how your feeling:hug:The shock wears off, however the pain is there

anyone whose had pets and loves animls knows their love is so pure and very loyal

so sorry about your baby...did Casper have white fur? :hug:

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so sorry about your baby...did Casper have white fur? :hug:

Thank you, hugs to you also:hug:

yes cause his precious fur was white w/some tiny grey spots and most precious green eyes:heart: he also had a little heart shaped spot on one off his tiny legs. 

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, melina i said:

Thank you, hugs to you also:hug:

yes you're right cause his precious fur was white w/some tiny grey spots and most precious green eyes:heart: he also had a little heart shaped spot on one off his tiny legs. 

awwww so cute!!! my boy was all black with very long fur. he was so sweet but boy could he catch mice! which was surprising because when i got him ( he was a shelter cat ) his previous owners had him declawed :facepalm: he had the most beautiful tail, i called it his plume :)

he too had green eyes that would change from a yellowish green to a pure almost green grape color green according to whatever light he was in.

and for some reason he always smelled like perfume :heart:

he loved to get up on my table...this is one of him at Easter years ago...baby_boy_Easter.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

awwww so cute!!! my boy was all black with very long fur. he was so sweet but boy could he catch mice! which was surprising because when i got him ( he was a shelter cat ) his previous owners had him declawed :facepalm: he had the most beautiful tail, i called it his plume :)

he too had green eyes that would change from a yellowish green to a pure almost green grape color green according to whatever light he was in.

and for some reason he always smelled like perfume :heart:

he loved to get up on my table...this is one of him at Easter years ago...baby_boy_Easter.png

So sweet what a precious boy.  I've had rescue kitties only , all were boys,  After little Casper my heart couldn't stand to get a boy at the time couldn't,  I adopted a girl this time, shes a calico also a torbie, .She's the sweetest and she has  a tiny frame, she is my "chicky chick' with so much character and some attitutde like Axl ,haha

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

My baby Sadie also had green eyes. ?Your boy @AxlsFavoriteRose is adorable....I just love black kitties. 

awwwww i bet she was beautiful. yeah my guy was special. he was HUGE but such a gentle giant ( well except for the mice. )

are you doing ok? if you feel like talking anytime feel free to pm me :)

So sweet what a precious boy.  I've had rescue kitties only , all were boys,  After little Casper my heart couldn't stand to get a boy at the time couldn't,  I adopted a girl this time, shes a calico also a torbie, .She's the sweetest and she has 's a tiny frame, she is my "chicky chick' with so much character and some attitutde like Axl ,haha

that is why i got a female after my boy. and she was ( still is ) such a handful, she kinda distracted me. not that i will EVER forget my boys.

my love of my life dog was a black lab female. had her 15 years. she was a shelter rescue too. when she passed i knew when i was ready it would have to be a boy. and my black lab boy is ALL boy :facepalm:

love calicos...is she short haired or long? love that she is like Axl :P

i had a female calico long time ago, she was short haired. she was a very good cat...

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that is why i got a female after my boy. and she was ( still is ) such a handful, she kinda distracted me. not that i will EVER forget my boys.

my love of my life dog was a black lab female. had her 15 years. she was a shelter rescue too. when she passed i knew when i was ready it would have to be a boy. and my black lab boy is ALL boy :facepalm:

love calicos...is she short haired or long? love that she is like Axl :P

i had a female calico long time ago, she was short haired. she was a very good cat...

She is short haired and her colors are so interesting, shes got patches of red, brown and white and again pretty green eyes I have to put their pics on here need to figure how to do it  How about your baby, is she long or short hair

• Like 1

I am doing so so....less crying but feeling numb, sad, lonely. Still doesn't feel real, you know? ? Miss her tons..

Image may contain: cat

Image may contain: indoor

Sadie loved having her bely rubbed and her fur was as soft as a rabbit's...so sweet and very special!

your baby was so cute what a beautiful girl:heart:, glad you printed her pics, so sweet

Just now, melina i said:

She is short haired and her colors are so interesting, shes got patches of red, brown and white and again pretty green eyes I have to put their pics on here need to figure how to do it  How about your baby, is she long or short hair

my calico was short haired but i had her sooo long ago. my kitty girl i have now has VERY long fur, and like @marlingrl03 said, mine has fur soft as a bunny's. she is also VERY feisty...this little girl cat attacking my HUGE 105 lb black lab dog :blink:

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

my calico was short haired but i had her sooo long ago. my kitty girl i have now has VERY long fur, and like @marlingrl03 said, mine has fur soft as a bunny's. she is also VERY feisty...this little girl cat attacking my HUGE 105 lb black lab dog :blink:

You're sofunny, she sounds like my girl kitty, as her personality sounds similar.  You know in the song "patience" sometimes I try to to whistle  Axl's  part and she looks at me like "girl you're crazy", haha shes so cute

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, melina i said:

You're sofunny, she sounds like my girl kitty, as her personality sounds similar.  You know in the song "patience" sometimes I try to to whistle  Axl's  part and she looks at me like "girl you're crazy", haha shes so cute

that is adorable! :D

Awww, that is too cute! :)

@Jane M.

This is :wub:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-stray-mama-dog-leads-163719519.html

God bless all those rescuers out there.

thank you so very much for posting this can't believe people would do this,  so so glad  she (precious) and her babies were rescued :heart::heart: Yes bless these rescuers and all rescuers in every city and country who do everything to protect and rescue all animels.  I hope people realize these critters don't have a voice we people are there voice

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1