Pets!

pinkforgirls

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

That's very odd(and a bit annoying) ask @downzy or @highvoltage I've never seen it on anyones other than yours. Have you tried turning your computer on and off again? :lol: That's what IT bods usually say:lol:

I did ask them . I went to the glitch thread and ask anything thread. It's odd.

It's obnoxious unless you really want to separate text. I saw another user today had all his text highlighted , I don't think he would do that . 

At this point I think it's being done to have those sentences deleted . Not sure what's so offensive about "the Irish didn't kill JFK", but ok. 

I'm using my phone, typing with one finger, that's why I don't bother editing for anything other than adding info or changing a harsh word , I just let it be, haha. Def don't know how to highlight using a phone .

Edited by Pishy

57 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Cats are not humans. A very occasional sneeze can be a nose tickle or an irritant . Frequent sneezing is a problem . She can have an upper respiratory infection , herpes, HIV, the list goes on. Have you taken her to the vet? She needs an feline leuk and HIV test asap. Also hsve her lungs listened to and have her examined . The only other 'benign' possibility is some chemical is causing her servere discomfort and iritation which is not good either but can be reversed. It's not a funny tick,something is wrong. Hope she gets checked out .

This post has the last sentence highlighted, do you see it like that?

Just now, janrichmond said:

This post has the last sentence highlighted, do you see it like that?

I switched to the dark backdrop when you told me and I see it. I don't like the white but we had to for a while and anyways , I can't see with all the annoying highlight . Maybe they find that sentence offensive and it's to be deleted 

Just now, Pishy said:

I switched to the dark backdrop when you told me and I see it. I don't like the white but we had to for a while and anyways , I can't see with all the annoying highlight . Maybe they find that sentence offensive and it's to be deleted 

You must be really offensive :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

You must be really offensive :lol:

lol! I said the Irish didn't kill JFK, I said don't rub lemon on a cat , and that frequent sneezing in cats is indicative of a health problem . I thought I was measuring my words well, I am very direct but have softened that specifically for this site. I guess I need a meat tenderizer 

• Haha 1

@Pishy if you notice the text is 'highlighted' when making a post, use the "remove format" button to set the text back to normal.

Select the text and click the eraser icon (below the bold button on the editor) to clear it.

Not sure why it's happening to be totally honest. It's a pretty random glitch, I haven't seen it with anyone else.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, highvoltage said:

@Pishy if you notice the text is 'highlighted' when making a post, use the "remove format" button to set the text back to normal.

Select the text and click the eraser icon (below the bold button on the editor) to clear it.

Not sure why it's happening to be totally honest. It's a pretty random glitch, I haven't seen it with anyone else.

Thank you, much appreciated. Maybe because I always use the phone and not a computer. I didn't notice while the background was white but did later when I tried returning the the dark gray background . Strangely enough , prior to the update I was using the dark background + phone and no random highlighting .

i appreciate knowing a fix now and will keep a dark background so I can catch it. Thanks !

• GNFNR 1

I want to befriend a rabbit. He would be unhappy in NYC though . Anyone have a rabbit friend and do you have a yard for the rabbit to run in?  What kind of environment is optimal for rabbits and what makes them happy? 

Edited by Pishy
  • GNFNR 1

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ok people...I want less talk and more pics of pets lol! :lol: I'm petless right now but in January will get 2 kitties. :) Until then I am living vicariously through you all!

January will be so awesome with 2 kittens - we'll want lots of pics then too!  Heres my guy, Beaker

YYyYxAHh.jpg

Yesterday and the night before were tough for him, but he's back to his old self, waking me up by nibbling toes and then smelling my breath.  He's a lovely weirdo.  He was sleeping in front of fridge when for unknown reasons the freezer had an avalanche and I was woken up by a huge crash of frozen items.  He must of been really close to being hit or grazed as he's not hurt but spent all of yesterday frightened and in need of support.  He believed he was attacked by a predator in his own home and had to get the courage to go on a patrol before starting to calm down.  He finally left his hiding spot for good last night when I opened the fridge and the reminiscent sound prompted him to run out, bushy tailed, ready to fight to defend me.  Even though he was still also terrified.  Was very sweet.

Was so hard to see him like that, so its great to see him strutting around like he owns the place again!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ok people...I want less talk and more pics of pets lol! :lol: I'm petless right now but in January will get 2 kitties. :) Until then I am living vicariously through you all!

hello girl so glad you're getting two kitties yay:wub::wub:. sounds like you're doing better also

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, melina i said:

hello girl so glad you're getting two kitties yay:wub::wub:. sounds like you're doing better also

I am...trying to keep busy. Been traveling a lot lately.  Will get to see my dad In Mexico for Xmas and New Year's and when I get back I will be ready to get my new kitties. :) But Sadie will always, always be in my heart. She was one of a kind.

• Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

But Sadie will always, always be in my heart. She was one of a kind.

yeah totally get you; my precious Casper sweet boy I had for 10 yrs plus will be and is my heart kitty-- he was so special and it still hurts to this day how he lost his battle to heart failure:cry: I have his pics here and it breaks my heart still

I  got a precious girl kitty after and gotten to love her own special sweet personality:wub:

• Like 2

I feel bad; I spilt some sugar and I guess i didnt clean it up thoroughly enough and my cat must have got some because he was bonkers for hours last night.  I know its not good for him.  Not sure theres anything I can do about it now?  He was sluggish this morning.

oh, and a picture, its older but I like this one

UGcG3O8h.jpg

Edited by soon
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

8 hours ago, soon said:

I feel bad; I spilt some sugar and I guess i didnt clean it up thoroughly enough and my cat must have got some because he was bonkers for hours last night.  I know its not good for him.  Not sure theres anything I can do about it now?  He was sluggish this morning.

oh, and a picture, its older but I like this one

UGcG3O8h.jpg

If it was a one-off I'm sure he'll be fine once it works out of his system, there's nothing you can do to reverse it now so just keep an eye on him and take him to the vet if any problems.

Some more of Ripley because he got a new collar today:

23316665_10155012767381845_7303871890587

23319467_10155012767421845_8900578540270

23244308_10155004210746845_2891984085054

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1