Adler Playing YCBM

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I still don't get why the hell Frank is still there, Steven is nailing the song. 

Great clip. Steven looks and sounds great. A few minor mistakes, but it's so cool listening to this tune with Adler's feel. I think Axl is more into Frank's drumming and he's content with him being his Gn'R drummer.

A Guns show with Steven playing Appetite, Don't Cry, Civil War, You Could Be Mine could be a great celebration of AFD 30 in 2017.

Edited by Rovim

30 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Because Frank is Guns N'Roses drummer and Adler isn't. 

Thank God you posted this for the 910th, I had already forgotten that... :rolleyes:

I wonder if up until last year the forum was a shitty place with people like this guy saying "GNR don't need Slash, they have Dj Ashba and Axl is clearly happy with the job he's doing, otherwise he would have fired him" and stuff like that. Or maybe even comments like "Slash is an unreliable junkie, he was fucked up every single day he was part of GNR and when Duff got together with him to start a new band, he screwed up the opportunity and relapsed" :unsure:

• Like 4

Just now, Modano09 said:

Because it's a really, really simple answer. Frank's the drummer. Adler isn't. I don't know why it has to be debated after every show. 

Just a personal question if you don't mind, I am not making fun nor I am trying to mock you, but as you hate Adler so much and you keep on saying he is a junkie and basically all the posts you have made has so much hatred towards Steven. 

Back in the day did Steven stole your drugs or something? 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Just a personal question if you don't mind, I am not making fun nor I am trying to mock you, but as you hate Adler so much and you keep on saying he is a junkie and basically all the posts you have made has so much hatred towards Steven. 

Back in the day did Steven stole your drugs or something? 

I just have no emotional attachment to him, grew to dislike him over the years because of the constantly whining and ranting about how it's everyone's fault but his, etc, etc, and don't think the constant ragging on Frank is fair.

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

In the Adler appreciation thread, Modano was helpful enough to remind us all that Matt Sorum was/is not part of the partnership agreement haha!

I wasn't the one who brought Matt up and my comment was in response to people debating why Matt isn't there. 

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

I just have no emotional attachment to him, grew to dislike him over the years because of the constantly whining and ranting about how it's everyone's fault but his, etc, etc, and don't think the constant ragging on Frank is fair.

But did you and him got in to some kind of encounter and had a fight? 

What about the whining and the things which Axl has done? you din't grew to dislike him? 

Just now, Slash787 said:

But did you and him got in to some kind of encounter and had a fight? 

What about the whining and the things which Axl has done? you din't grew to dislike him? 

No, I like Axl and there's no GNR without him. You have to take the bad with the good with him sometimes, but Axl's Axl. 

Alder's just obnoxious.

43 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

No, I like Axl and there's no GNR without him. You have to take the bad with the good with him sometimes, but Axl's Axl. 

Alder's just obnoxious.

there's no GNR with only axl in the band either... we want to see the real deal...not some chinese mixed gnr

That was amazing watching him play Back Off Bitch..

I loved the summer tour but I would take Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven and this singer in smaller venues any day than the hybrid lineup featuring Punky Brewster.

What is this band anyway? Are they a Gn'R tribute band?

56 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Oh the original 5, Alder's the easiest to replace. 

hahahaha...original 5 would be great... matt/gilby era aint that bad either...

i think you just have to repeat the magical words a few times : I LOVE STEVEN.....

take youre time to practise that phrase, and time will cure the unrequited love for a man named steven

51 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

That was amazing watching him play Back Off Bitch..

I loved the summer tour but I would take Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven and this singer in smaller venues any day than the hybrid lineup featuring Punky Brewster.

What is this band anyway? Are they a Gn'R tribute band?

They're like a GNR/Slash tribute. I saw them live playing Serial Killer for example. Don't mean to derail the thread but here you have them playing The Garden and Snakepit's Been There Lately.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 2016-11-7 at 8:45 PM, Modano09 said:

Because Frank is Guns N'Roses drummer and Adler isn't. 

Doesn't make him any less shit or more deserving. 

DJ Ashba was the lead guitarist once. Paul Tobias Huge was the rhythm guitarist once. All shite.