Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Been reading his lyrics. Some offer some good insight into him. Has anyone read his stuff before and attempted to decode the meaning? Just curious, although some of his stuff is obvious :lol:

https://www.flashlyrics.com/lyrics/izzy-stradlin

I do it sometimes. I believe he always writes about something real. He doesn't make things up just to create a song, I think. Problem is to know whem he's talking about a situation that happened to himself or to someone else he knows. Then I get confused and give up on trying to decode the lyrics. :crazy:

If you witches, warlocks and fellow weirdos want to use like-buttons: go to the bottom left corner of this page (or any other page in this forum) -> click "Theme"  ->  change it from My GNRforum (Default) to  "Default"  

Good news: you can use like-buttons (and few other new buttons too) and also see the likes on the posts. 

Bad news: the background turns white, really white and it's kind of irritating to the eyes (at least to my eyes) or maybe I should turn the lights on... that might help :P

16 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I know. *sigh*  

So see you all in two years. Take care everyone!

Bye bye Tori ! :cry:

PS. somebody has been searching for Izzy since 1972. 

51Q2a05D0JL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hal searches everywhere for his pet lizard.:lol:

https://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Izzy-Jeannette-McNeely/dp/0695403184

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kkferro72 said:

I do it sometimes. I believe he always writes about something real. He doesn't make things up just to create a song, I think. Problem is to know whem he's talking about a situation that happened to himself or to someone else he knows. Then I get confused and give up on trying to decode the lyrics. :crazy:

I felt the same way as I was reading them! Some were just odd, like , is this really a song?! But then there are ones like The Groper which are obvious. He's an enigma for sure...or is he actually so simple that it creates an illusion of being enigmatic?! 😂 Can never tell with that guy. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

I felt the same way as I was reading them! Some were just odd, like , is this really a song?! But then there are ones like The Groper which are obvious. He's an enigma for sure...or is he actually so simple that it creates an illusion of being enigmatic?! 😂 Can never tell with that guy. 

Not to mention the fact that english is not my native language. Not even The Groper is obvious to me. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Well, English is my native language and I still don't find them all obvious! :smiley-confused2:

Just the ones where he references getting hot for someone ;)

Humm... That's interesting. :awesomeface: Can you name two or three so I can re-read the lyrics under that perspective? :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, downliner said:

Fucks sake, I made the mistake of going in the main forum again :lol: Think it's time I got an admin to delete my account because mygnrforum just pisses me off whenever I venture outside of this safe thread :D

You're not allowed to delete your account. Don't let them run you off. :P

Is there any way to look up album sales? (not to compare them to AFD or UYI... That's just stupid :lol:) but I'm kind of curious how the ju ju hounds did compared to Slash's snakepit and Duff's Believe in Me. 

Edited by Kris_1989

38 minutes ago, downliner said:

Fucks sake, I made the mistake of going in the main forum again :lol: Think it's time I got an admin to delete my account because mygnrforum just pisses me off whenever I venture outside of this safe thread :D

My gosh downliner I actually admire your restraint :) Those 2 guys in there tonto and modano I think are just ugh. I don't wanna comment there as much as possible if I can help it

37 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

@downliner, when I registered to this forum I learned very fast to not leaving the safe walls of this thread. :nervous: What did you see out there? 

Me too @kkferro72kkferro72 sometimes I forget and check the main section and most of the time regret it :)

34 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

Izzy is lazy to play even a gnr song,his solo career sucks and he spits the reunion cause of smaller offer axl did to him,he dont deserve to be into this reunion,too much ego and stupidness.

you 're a great jester... ha ha ha... when izzy went to l.a to make band the rest of the band  play with with their toys.. Guns n roses is a great band and every member is unique...so now go to your bed!

2 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

Izzy is lazy to play even a gnr song,his solo career sucks and he spits the reunion cause of smaller offer axl did to him,he dont deserve to be into this reunion,too much ego and stupidness.

It's more like this threeunion doesn't deserve Izzy. But oh well, I'm sure you'll see yourself out. Or just keep going, it was a good laugh anyway :shrugs:

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Ride on :awesomeface:

But don't mind me, I do naturally have a dirty mind.

I see I'm not going to get a serious response on my request. :rofl-lol:  So I will continue to misinterpretate his lyrics. :lol:

Anyway, this is Izzy's fault. He disappears and we don't have a real subject to discuss so it all ends up in fangirling (to the horror of men who use to check on this thread). :P

@kkferro72 there's this song when he sings about his niece. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

tenor.gif

It seems when the Whacky Threat doesn't bother to go to D+N section and participate in their senseless bitching they come to us.

Edited by Tori72

"I don't mind" got pretty clear for me now. :lol: I still had to google the lemon expression since I'm not used to english slang and... wow! :shock: But I still don't get that vibe from "The Groper" (although the meaning of the word groper is clear on the dictionary). :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

@kkferro72 there's this song when he sings about his niece. :facepalm:

Which one? :ph34r: