Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

8 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Maybe one of those finnish guys he's friends with? Guess it's a strong possibility. 

So both you believe that is a guy...how many photos should i check again??i see izzy everywhere,after this weekend with the first photo..

34 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

They do? Because they both attract the crazies? :lol:

Well, yes there is that lol “Axl really brings out the fuckin’ crazies man” is one of my favourite quotes of all time.

Otherwise just their lives in general, I guess at that time. Proabaly not now. They both appear to have a bad obsession with guns. Shot guns, machine guns, rifles, Uzi’s ..god knows what else...I wouldn’t be shocked if they have rocket launchers and tanks in their garages too! 

Its just all of the arming themselves to the teeth talk that freaks me out a little bit when Izzy sometimes seemed to be very paranoid and Axl, well, I think he is the last person who needs guns! 

I was just thinking out loud lol just ignore me :lol:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, yes there is that lol “Axl really brings out the fuckin’ crazies man” is one of my favourite quotes of all time.

Otherwise just their lives in general, I guess at that time. Proabaly not now. They both appear to have a bad obsession with guns. Shot guns, machine guns, rifles, Uzi’s ..god knows what else...I wouldn’t be shocked if they have rocket launchers and tanks in their garages too! 

Its just all of the arming themselves to the teeth talk that freaks me out a little bit when Izzy sometimes seemed to be very paranoid and Axl, well, I think he is the last person who needs guns! 

I was just thinking out loud lol just ignore me :lol:

Oh no, no way I’m  ignoring you!!! :lol: And I agree. Izzy once talked about the riots in LA in idk, 92? And he was panicking and being paranoid and also talking about guns and whatever it was he owned. That gun thing freaks me out!

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh no, no way I’m  ignoring you!!! :lol: And I agree. Izzy once talked about the riots in LA in idk, 92? And he was panicking and being paranoid and also talking about guns and whatever it was he owned. That gun thing freaks me out!

Yes, I remember that story, he was recording the Ju Ju Hounds album when the LA riots happened and so he went to the gun shop and loaded up a duffel bag full and he had a machine gun on a tripod at home! 

I think Axl also mentioned Izzy’s machine guns in the 2006 Trunk interview, I seem to remember him saying Izzy would just shoot the trees with it, he said this in awe :lol:

If I was Art Tavana I would think twice before snooping around Izzy’s house again :lol:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, downliner said:

Testing my £30 action cam.... :lol:

I've left it as "unlisted" on Youtube so hopefully some of you get to watch it before the old copyright thing kicks in and they remove the audio :shrugs:

Hahaha - that looks great! :headbang:What kind of camera is it?

Maybe you’ll get a PM from Izzy’s brother telling you your’re stealing "the man’s music“, though ;) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Hahaha - that looks great! :headbang:What kind of camera is it?

Maybe you’ll get a PM from Izzy’s brother telling you your’re stealing "the man’s music“, though ;) 

It's only folk in this thread who will see the video and I'm sure you've all heard the song before since it's now 15 years old :D I'll pull it down in a few days though as you're right about the stealing part.

The camera is a Crosstour CT7000 from Amazon. I'm really happy with it considering it's taken a bit of a beating being strapped to Elliott :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downliner said:

It's only folk in this thread who will see the video and I'm sure you've all heard the song before since it's now 15 years old :D I'll pull it down in a few days though as you're right about the stealing part.

The camera is a Crosstour CT7000 from Amazon. I'm really happy with it considering it's taken a bit of a beating being strapped to Elliott :lol:

I wasn’t saying it was stealing. I don’t really think so. But it happend before and Izzy’s brother did write a PM like that. ;)

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I wasn’t saying it was stealing. I don’t really think so. But it happend before and Izzy’s brother did write a PM like that. ;)

I thought that was figured out to be Izzy himself because it was written in the exact same way he writes tweets. 

As in all of his punctuation isn’t directly after the word but he always puts a space, like this ! 

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I thought that was figured out to be Izzy himself because it was written in the exact same way he writes tweets. 

As in all of his punctuation isn’t directly after the word but he always puts a space, like this ! 

True. But I want to believe it was his brother... :P We don’t know if all the Isbells write like that. It was in 3rd person though...

3 hours ago, downliner said:

Testing my £30 action cam.... :lol:

I've left it as "unlisted" on Youtube so hopefully some of you get to watch it before the old copyright thing kicks in and they remove the audio :shrugs:

This actually fits as a good music video for the song. :lol:

On 16-4-2018 at 8:07 PM, Tori72 said:

You mean Izzy and Axl? Love? Idk, I cannot tell if they still feel or have a friendship. At the moment I’d rather doubt it.

What? Miss Marple? Dezi? Where? :)

Left is Izzy, looking :drool:. Right I dunno. Doesn’t look like woman tho. It is not Miss Marple, that’s for sure. :awesomeface:

On the right is definitely Axl!

Just now, Irwi said:

On the right is definitely Axl!

Yeah right, Axl. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Sorry, don’t mean to be rude but there is no single facial feature that resembles Axl. :lol: Also I think on twitter they already found out it is Sami from Hanoi Rocks.

499aaab210e6d554406de01d47c19fb0.jpg

• Like 1