What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

everybody kiss the fuckin floor, Joey Crack fuck em all, if she move, Noodle shoot that fuckin' whore, dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddle to middlemen who didnt do diddley, BOOM! :lol:

oh God dude went there...brother from another mother! :lol:

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Rovim said:

You are a boss my friend. One of his albums, I can't remember which one, was, and I quote Pac "the hardest album of the year, no contest". One of the most overlooked cats of that time.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, J Dog said:

You are a boss my friend. One of his albums, I can't remember which one, was, and I quote Pac "the hardest album of the year, no contest". One of the most overlooked cats of that time.

Always thought that that song title needs another 'on' to make it even more controversial :lol:

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Always thought that that song title needs another 'on' to make it even more controversial :lol:

You've ever got into him? He's got 3 really good albums if you haven't. He was down with Too $hort and them.

Just now, J Dog said:

You've ever got into him? He's got 3 really good albums if you haven't. He was down with Too $hort and them.

Yeah i got into him through 2Pac funnily enough,  listened from there and was hooked.  Pac used to talk about doing a big album with all the hottest MCs and named Spice as one of em.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

@Len Cnut what do you think of this? (maybe smoke a little smoke first..)

I really enjoyed it.  Sounds like a flamenco BB King almost.  Not that there's loads of bends or something, i just mean like...like BB he seems to make each note matter, it was kinda uncluttered and melodious.  That was pretty cool.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I really enjoyed it.  Sounds like a flamenco BB King almost.  Not that there's loads of bends or something, i just mean like...like BB he seems to make each note matter, it was kinda uncluttered and melodious.  That was pretty cool.

Oh i'm glad, I thought you might like it. :) Yeah he blends classical/flamenco/jazz, really all world type music into his guitar..I just love him, have three of his albums and they're all just beautiful. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Whats the best one? :)

Oh come on now, that's impossible! lol. I have Tempest, Vertigo and Gravity but really, they are all very very similar. He goes from upbeat numbers with lots of flamenco like That's Right! and Mario Takes a Walk, to soulful ones like Soledad and Olodum and Byzantium Underground. 

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Oh come on now, that's impossible! lol. I have Tempest, Vertigo and Gravity but really, they are all very very similar. He goes from upbeat numbers with lots of flamenco like That's Right! and Mario Takes a Walk, to soulful ones like Soledad and Olodum and Byzantium Underground. 

When it doubt go for the debut, thats my usual motto!  I'll check his first album out.