Rovim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

she'd be decent in a death metal band. :lol:

Death metal was late to the party :P

But yeah, to my ears as well, Inuit throat singing and death metal vocals seem to have somehow found a similar expression.  What a beautiful world!

Edited by soon
grammar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Death metal was late to the party :P

But yeah, to my ears as well, Inuit throat singing and death metal vocals seem to have somehow found a similar expression.  What a beautiful world!

I've heard of her actually, she was on a radio show I often listen to a little while back. Are you from the UK by any chance?

15 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

I've heard of her actually, she was on a radio show I often listen to a little while back. Are you from the UK by any chance?

Im from Canada.  I learned of her from radio myself.  from CBC radio 1

• Like 1

Just now, soon said:

Im from Canada.  I learned of her from radio myself.  from CBC radio 1

Ah ok, we get a couple of shows over here called the Freak/Freakier Zone's on BBC 6 Music, they play a lot of out there shit, I love listening to it in the dark. :lol: That's where I came across her, she's a very interesting artist.

9 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Ah ok, we get a couple of shows over here called the Freak/Freakier Zone's on BBC 6 Music, they play a lot of out there shit, I love listening to it in the dark. :lol: That's where I came across her, she's a very interesting artist.

In the Dark?!?!  I must admit id find that very extreme!  Theres incredible power and beauty but theres something else too.  Lots more Im sure.  

Its really cool to hear that she's on radio around the world!  I agree, she's very interesting.  i think very important - at the very least in the Canadian context.  She's been doing lots of guest spots/collaborations which is exciting too

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Outta likes.  But YES!  Love these tracks

Edited by soon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, soon said:

In the Dark?!?!  I must admit id find that very extreme!

Yeah, I'm a bit fucked up to be honest. :lol: I just love the vibe of those shows and hearing a lot of weird shit I otherwise wouldn't have heard of. Not all of it's good, some of it's pretty unlistenable, but it's all... interesting! :lol:

2 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, I'm a bit fucked up to be honest. :lol: I just love the vibe of those shows and hearing a lot of weird shit I otherwise wouldn't have heard of. Not all of it's good, some of it's pretty unlistenable, but it's all... interesting! :lol:

:lol:  She is interesting, that is for sure. Im gonna check out BBC 6 Music!

43 minutes ago, soon said:

In the Dark?!?!  I must admit id find that very extreme!  Theres incredible power and beauty but theres something else too.  Lots more Im sure.  

Its really cool to hear that she's on radio around the world!  I agree, she's very interesting.  i think very important - at the very least in the Canadian context.  She's been doing lots of guest spots/collaborations which is exciting too

Outta likes.  But YES!  Love these tracks

very cool :D