GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Hello!

I love the black boots!

But what are those things around the boots? 

I have a question, since when Axl use those big, big, big rings?

I think they are belts. I really dont like it, its like his legs are handcuffed together...i think it would feel pretty heavy carrying all that jewellery around on your ankles 😂 

I like what Axl wears - for him.  He carries it off well.  I do wish he'd wear t-shirts with actual interesting art work instead the ones with women in all sorts of convoluted positions.  I find them so boring.  Slash's shirts are boring too.  But apart from that, Axl's got his uniform and he wears it well.  At least he's not letting his moobs hang out! :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I like what Axl wears - for him.  He carries it off well.  I do wish he'd wear t-shirts with actual interesting art work instead the ones with women in all sorts of convoluted positions.  I find them so boring.  Slash's shirts are boring too.  But apart from that, Axl's got his uniform and he wears it well.  At least he's not letting his moobs hang out! :lol:

Axl has his own style and he rocks it. It is a bit of oversaturation imo, especially how those flannel shirts hide his lean legs and ass and make him look chubbier. Also "shoe belts" have the same effect. But overall Axl is just doing his extravagant stuff. 😁

I haven't seen that gif! I know, he seems to be losing weight rather rapidly lately.  But he looks well.  I think the ol' belly is starting to go, too.  

I agree @Inbox the layers and the belts and bling aren't slimming but seems it's what he feels comfortable wearing so guess we have to put up with not seeing his ass and legs. :lol:  Damn shame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mary Cochrane said:

I think they are belts. I really dont like it, its like his legs are handcuffed together...i think it would feel pretty heavy carrying all that jewellery around on your ankles 😂 

Sure,he is 10 pounds most heavy with many blings 😃

9 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I haven't seen that gif! I know, he seems to be losing weight rather rapidly lately.  But he looks well.  I think the ol' belly is starting to go, too.  

I agree @Inbox the layers and the belts and bling aren't slimming but seems it's what he feels comfortable wearing so guess we have to put up with not seeing his ass and legs. :lol:  Damn shame.

Or maybe that's his workout technique?! Wearing a ton of shit while runnig around stage and singing is not an easy task. I hope by the end of the tour the six-pack is back and he's wearing leggings again 😂😂 (ok, not leggings but nice slim jeans with NO shirts on top). 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do GnR have a show tomorrow, already? That's a bit much isn't it? 

Yeah most of the shows have been every 3 days, this is 2. Tomorrow's show set in Hershey, PA. Then back to the 3 days again...

3 hours ago, Fang said:

@Andy14 what show was that from? Winston salem? If so, that's cool 'cause that's where I was last night.

Yes, from Winston.

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@MillionsOfSpiders  Now I have hilarious mental image of Axl hastily trying to get his correct boots on and failing...and being overly concerned with keeping anyone waiting. :lol:

I'm just gonna leave my 2nd favourite Sluff moment here to inject all the feels back into this thread:

giphy.gif

Awww...it looks like Duff is dragging Slash behind him like parent does to a child. :wub:

That link to Axl's boots doesn't load for me. :max:

23 hours ago, killuridols said:

Im sorry but you are displaying ignorance about the subject. You truly do not understand what xenophobia and classism are.

Ask yourself why do you have a need to remark she is Brazilian? What does it add to the problem or the point that you are trying to make? If you don't think that a Brazilian is more or less inept than a British person then what is the purpose of the word in the sentence?

I'm sorry but you are displaying a serious problem with the ability to look at the world for what it is rather than only see it from the perspective of the indoctrination you've been feeding yourself with. Just because you read in some book or saw on the TV what xenophobia or classism is, you think you know exactly what other people think or why they used this or another word, what they know about xenophobia or what their attitude towards other nationalities are. That is plain bullshit. Because you know nothing. Are you really trying to tell me what I think or what my views are? Do you really think you know better? One big LOL.

I'll try to explain it to you once again, although with people seeing the world through the narrow peep holes of ideology (even if this ideology is by definition positive) it is often hard to do and might be in vain. I say Brazillian because she's Brazillian. Were she British, I'd say the British housekeeper - the adjective in itself isn't in any way evaluative.

People, their motivations and the reasons behind their choices of words are far more diverse than your definition of xenophobia can possibly cover. Please, bear that in mind.

Oh and btw, not so long ago we were remembering 300 000 people (1/3 of the population of the capital city), including women and children, who were murdered in one city within 63 days (my grandparents' brothers and sisters included) just because they were considered less human by the occupants, so yeah, we here know nothing about these kind of problems...

And no, I don't think Brazillians are inept in comparison with the British, far from it... Although, of course, it might be that you know better what I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

Axl fans were moaning on her last post so she put this! 

I bet Meegan and Susan are sick of us lol 

That smile of Axl's...wow. *Melts*

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Really? You didn't think so with the moob gif? :bitchfight:

Whoa....I think I missed something. :(