GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

We should have a Best of Andy thread!!

Thanks....but....NO. Lol. I'm still worried that all the "work" will strike back at me one day :nervous:

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@Andy14  I am laughing so hard right now...:lol:  

Thank you :hug:. There's a bit of Slaxl for you haha.

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Andy is pretty much the only person on this forum whose Likes massively outweigh their post count. That's quite an achievement. :headbang:

Don't believe everything you see, it's photoshopped :ph34r:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love how they like their own posts :lol:

Of course! Nobody else would like them :lol:

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

@Andy14 Brilliant again, love Axl and Izzy throwing shade at Duffs writing skills. 

Yes, poor Duff. Axl and Izzy are horrible friends :max:

59 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Yay! This made my day. 

Aww, thank you :wub:

33 minutes ago, killuridols said:

"W. Axl Rose" has just ordered 20 new shirts to tie around his waist" loooooooooooooooooooooooool :rofl-lol:

You will have to fight for your prey :bitchfight:. He won't give it to you easily...:max:

23 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Love how you used the recent tweet of Duff's in his "fb page!"

Haha, yeah, I was waiting for somebody to notice. You won :devilshades:

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Shit @Andy14 what can I say? Queen of this thread :headbang:

Thank you! Next one is Izzy. It will be very short lol :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Awesome job @Andy14

love the banter of Izzy and Axl about Duff writing skills :lol::lol:

I personally think Duff is a great writer. He's written two books and was a Seattle Weekly columnist. Joke's on Izzy and Axl because of that. :P 

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2017 at 3:52 AM, Tori72 said:

Axl Rose Kilt appreciation post

6ef184650c1326fa4933ae4ea512a234--nikki-

d672a8fc8de46086b9fe4fff40b14dbf--axl-ro

44feb814fd1a48f117e565bad93465c1--axl-ro

b0f2bf0d54805930686e4b5a7d1c0e7e--upload

06443aacee609c54d091197d5cbb7497.jpg

Cp3f1QrXYAAsWHU.jpg

d68d6b7e4c03e30fb574365df2413d2f--axl-ro

axl-rose.jpg?w=676

4a70e4e380bf98a595e1809844c8377b--axl-ro

tumblr_mti5gowyta1sa4fujo1_400.jpg

The-Kilt-making-an-early-appearance.....

005_gnr_1985.jpg

:awesomeface:

On 8/7/2017 at 5:25 AM, purplestargirl said:

fa0w0g.jpg

Tinypic won't let me upload the second one I have of Axl's ass.

Total Uke :smiley-confused2:

On 8/7/2017 at 5:46 AM, purplestargirl said:

UfpKn.jpg

Success! Enjoy this lovely photo of Axl's full naked ass.

Slash gives this four thumbs

N' a hand to slap dat ass:smiley-confused2:

On 8/8/2017 at 4:39 AM, Kris_1989 said:

:confused:

On 8/8/2017 at 4:45 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

WTF?! :shock:

And Axl fans will still bitch about where's Axl and why do they always leave him out :lol:

Imagine AFD doin'that too :lol:

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Seems like I'm late to the party :popcorn:

Anyway, this thread just needs some serious stuff again :max:

:P

OYjuyjX.jpg

OjFUM3Z.jpg

M49qz9b.jpg

:rofl-lol:

I wish You make Kurt Cobain N' Vince Neil fb/ group chat fighting with Axl :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

A short clip of Axl's Trump talk in Miami..this was at the tail end of it.

Oh god, that woman going hysterical over Axl saying it could be the last time they play KOHD. :facepalm:

Chill out, I don't think he meant it in a way that indicates any bad will happen to him, the band, or the band's future. It sounds like to me Axl is embracing living in the moment or the "going with the flow" philosophy. In other words: Don't worry about what may happen, just enjoy life and each moment as it comes.

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Oh god, that woman going hysterical over Axl saying it could be the last time they play KOHD. :facepalm:

Chill out, I don't think he meant it in a way that indicates any bad will happen to him, the band, or the band's future. It sounds like to me Axl is embracing living in the moment or the "going with the flow" philosophy. In other words: Don't worry about what may happen, just enjoy life and each moment as it comes.

Lol, yeah I almost did not post it just because of her! 

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

----st saw this posted on the reunion pics thread by @marlingrl03. Thought you'd appreciate some Slaxl twinning :shrugs:

IMG-18.jpg

Don't partners sometimes start emulating each other after a while? Especially in romantic relationships...

P.S. -Sorry about deleting some of the text you posted regarding this photo. I was trying to edit the quote and it didn't turn out like I wanted it.

6 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Noooo! Nooooooahhh! Noooooooooo! Laughing my ass off at that lady right now. Classic.  Its' up there with the guy at Apollo shouting, "AXL I LOVE YOU! AXL! AXL! I LOVE YOU MAN! AXL!"

I love hysterical GNR fans.  They make my day. :lol:

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Don't partners sometimes start emulating each other after a while? Especially in romantic relationships...

P.S. -Sorry about deleting some of the text you posted regarding this photo. I was trying to edit the quote and it didn't turn out like I wanted it.

This also made me laugh.  Yep, they're both 'catching flies' there.  I've also heard the one about how you subconsciously choose a partner who looks like you.  I think Duff and Susan look similar. ^^  Axl and Slash clearly do not.  There's also the one about dog owners looking like their dogs.  Funnily enough, I have seen a lot of evidence of this on the street. :lol:

@Padme out of likes but great post. :thumbsup:

@Andy14  I am out of likes at the moment but this is awesome. I loved the banter coming from Axl and Izzy..  And I also love how extrovert Duff is with sharing thoughts and stuff.  I am so looking forward to your Izzy Facebook page. PLEASE  don't make it too short. :) In the old days he could be quite talkative, at least with the help of some substances ...

Edited by Tori72

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Noooo! Nooooooahhh! Noooooooooo! Laughing my ass off at that lady right now. Classic.  Its' up there with the guy at Apollo shouting, "AXL I LOVE YOU! AXL! AXL! I LOVE YOU MAN! AXL!"

I love hysterical GNR fans.  They make my day. :lol:

This also made me laugh.  Yep, they're both 'catching flies' there.  I've also heard the one about how you subconsciously choose a partner who looks like you.  I think Duff and Susan look similar. ^^  Axl and Slash clearly do not.  There's also the one about dog owners looking like their dogs.  Funnily enough, I have seen a lot of evidence of this on the street. :lol:

@Padme out of likes but great post. :thumbsup:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed that.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

@Andy14  I am out of likes at the moment but this is awesome. I loved the banter coming from Axl and Izzy..  And I also love how extrovert Duff is with sharing thoughts and stuff.  I am so looking forward to your Izzy Facebook page. PLEASE  don't make it too short. :) In the old days he could be quite talkative, at least with the help of some substances ...

Duff's a pretty outgoing individual. I read somewhere he has said he's a social animal so not surprising that he would share those kind of things if he had Facebook in his younger years.