He should try better :max::P

Thank you all, you're making me blush :nervous:

Výsledek obrázku pro axl rose smile gif

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Well, technically it is all in one thread...this one :ph34r:

He should try better :max::P

Thank you all, you're making me blush :nervous:

Výsledek obrázku pro axl rose smile gif

Sorry, I just had to 'like' your post purely for this gif.  This is one of those gifs where I think, how could you not, Slash?  You're only human...:awesomeface:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Sorry, I just had to 'like' your post purely for this gif.  This is one of those gifs where I think, how could you not, Slash?  You're only human...:awesomeface:

That's a gif that makes me wanna pinch is cheek, tell him how cute and cheeky (lol) he is and give him a bowl of soup. :rofl-lol:

Even though the Axl from the actual interview is exactly the Axl I miss and will never have again. What he said, the way he said it, the way he looked while saying it ... :heart:... Gone forever. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

That's a gif that makes me wanna pinch is cheek, tell him how cute and cheeky (lol) he is and give him a bowl of soup. :rofl-lol:

Even though the Axl from the actual interview is exactly the Axl I miss and will never have again. What he said, the way he said it, the way he looked while saying it ... :heart:... Gone forever. 

People change with time, I think not just Axl, they are all gone forever, except maybe, Steven.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I fell exactly the same thing. 😔

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I was like 5 minutes re-reading your post thinking if I should give you a heart emoji or a sad one. While I tend to agree with what you say, I went to watch this masterpiece of interview (I'm also talking to you, Stradlin :no: :heart:) again and can't believe that guy is gone forever. His actions through the years say otherwise, but I can't live in a world where that Axl is gone forever. I just...it makes me feel sad. I think I'm gonna change the emoji :facepalm::P 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, penelope said:

People change with time, I think not just Axl, they are all gone forever, except maybe, Steven.

Wise words. You're right. Still I wished he'd put music first, especially over band politics. That's what he said in that interview.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

I was like 5 minutes re-reading your post thinking if I should give you a heart emoji or a sad one. While I tend to agree with what you say, I went to watch this masterpiece of interview (I'm also talking to you, Stradlin :no: :heart:) again and can't believe that guy is gone forever. His actions through the years say otherwise, but I can't live in a world where that Axl is gone forever. I just...it makes me feel sad. I think I'm gonna change the emoji :facepalm::P 

Awwww - I know exactly how you feel. ❤️

• Sad 1

Hello, I saw several hints that maybe the band is on route to Rio! I'm excited!

@Andy14, I checked the rest of the Facebook profiles of the Guns and I almost die laughing...everyone should read them together...Thanks very much!

I'm sorry to hear that we are not gossiping here anymore

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Oh, I didn't realise there was no more gossip allowed here.  That's why it's been so quiet! :lol:  So what is the purpose of this thread then, if no more gossip?

What happened,no more gossip allow?

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Oh, I didn't realise there was no more gossip allowed here.  That's why it's been so quiet! :lol:  So what is the purpose of this thread then, if no more gossip?

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

What happened,no more gossip allow?

We can still gossip but some posts were deemed too invasive in regards to non band members, i think that's all @alfierose is that right?

• Like 2