GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I like Pink, she has a great voice. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if we didn't see her with GNR. I'd quite expected it after they both made guest appearances at one of Billy Joel's concerts earlier this year.

But look at Axl! Isn't he just cute how he's showing off and holding the last note for almost 20 seconds? :wub:

:heart:

That's exactly what he was doing, and it was the cutest thing. :heart: I don't listen to P!nk much, but it really makes me happy to see these younger artists who are inspired by Axl. He really is one of a kind, and even though it probably does embarrass him to have people look up to him, it's the truth. 

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

It's just Slash and Duff invite someone to the stage without him knowing. Man, he would be pissed. 'Thanks-to-the-lame-ass-guitar-player-and-bassist,-I'm-going-home' pissed. Oh Axl's rants. I miss those :rolleyes:

They should invite Bon Jovi and Vince Neil :rofl-lol:  If Axl leaves the stage, still somebody would sing :P

Edited by Padme

Just now, Padme said:

The should invite Bon Jovi and Vince Neil :rofl-lol:  If Axl leaves the stage, still somebody would sing :P

What I never understood: Vince Neill punched Izzy, right? Why did Axl wanna fight him? Is he Izzy's mom boyfriend or what?

For real, what is Axl doing in the picture?

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What I never understood: Vince Neill punched Izzy, right? Why did Axl wanna fight him? Is he Izzy's mom boyfriend or what?

I guess Axl just likes to punch people. And if someone hurts someone he loves he will want to punch them harder. Doesn't he punched or wanted to punch David Bowie? Just look at David Bowie, he doesn't even look 'punchable' and yet Axl, little unknow Axl at the time pursuing a career on music, wanted to punch the already rock n roll god David Bowie :P 

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Invite Myles Kennedy 

:smiley-confused2:

Woman, do you want Axl to faint in front of our eyes??? :P You see all this things @Andy14 is saying about the way Pink, Angus and us look at Axl with heart eyes. Well, that's exactly how Axl looks at Slash. Slash can't bring Myles on the Guns stage, Axl would kill poor Myles in front of everybody and then faint and then storm off stage and probably hit Nandinho on the way for don't prevent that to happen :lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 3

Just now, Wheredowegomeow said:

lol I think there are probably a tonne of people you could invite. They could all wear outfits designed by Tommy Hilfiger...:bitchfight: lol I hope no one from management is reading this, they might steal our ideas for future tours 

They should invite Kiss and Iron Maiden onstage. Because band politics music first. :headbang::awesomeface: 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Axl was just defending and supporting his then friend.

During the Cobain thing at the VMA back in 92, Duff also had some kind of fight or argument with the Nirvana guys. Sorry I don't remember exactly what happened. Duff talked about this in his book

14 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

lol I think there are probably a tonne of people you could invite. They could all wear outfits designed by Tommy Hilfiger...:bitchfight: lol I hope no one from management is reading this, they might steal our ideas for future tours 

Axl is fine with Hilfiger. A few years ago they made peace at one of Hilfiger's charity shows or something like it. Axl got invited and GN'R performed there. I think it was around 2011/12

Right, well it seems a lot happened at last night's show? lol  I have had a looooong hard day so am going to settle in tonight and see what all the fuss was about.

Haven't really got an opinion on Pink.  I like her attitude.  Never been a fan.  I guess it's cool?  I don't really care that he sang with her if it was a spontaneous thing.  I can imagine people are up in arms in the show thread though. :lol: