GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

But even if that's the truth (and of course it is) why don't they just have a stock phrase like other bands. lol  All this stupid, we can't talk about it...:ph34r:  Ack, sorry just so sick of the secrecy with these guys...:rolleyes:

She did answer the question before this interview 

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-02-19/guns-n-roses-the-real-story-behind-their-return

Wonder why she was reluctant to say the same thing again. 

22 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She did answer the question before this interview 

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-02-19/guns-n-roses-the-real-story-behind-their-return

Wonder why she was reluctant to say the same thing again. 

They only allow you to read the first half for free and then you have to pay for it. :max: 

According to her, Axl was very clear about Perla being the bitchy wife and standing in the way of him getting Slash again. 

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

This is the source:

The guy says that he was happy (regardless of his resting bitch face) and really nice. :)

"estaba feliz. andaba con dos perros hermosos. yo creo que no le gustan las fotos, la vanidad y eso, ya sabes... pero fue hiper amable y buena onda el original bad boy."

I rather Spanish natives translate it than me. :ph34r: 

PS: I like his shoes. 

dont shoot me, but he looks pretty bad here :( is this a bad lighting?

8 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Not really, actually. But they haven't ask her. That's my point. They only ask if she thinks Steven would come back. And they were scared of questions about Izzy. It's like the absolute indication that he will be there, right? No, I don't believe it myself. But I'm scared again he comes and I won't have a ticket.

See, this is the kind of interviews we shouldn't have. What we need is someone from RS magazine to writer an informative article. Using anonymous sources that would really explain things. By anonymous source I mean something like "Sources close to the record company". I'm sure there is some "deep throat" out there who knows a lot of things.

I didn't bother to listen to this interview. Nor I listened the Marc Canter interview. Because I already knew that when it comes to the important things all we're going to get is an answer like "I'm not in a liberty to tell..."

2 hours ago, Padme said:

See, this is the kind of interviews we shouldn't have. What we need is someone from RS magazine to writer an informative article. Using anonymous sources that would really explain things. By anonymous source I mean something like "Sources close to the record company". I'm sure there is some "deep throat" out there who knows a lot of things.

I didn't bother to listen to this interview. Nor I listened the Marc Canter interview. Because I already knew that when it comes to the important things all we're going to get is an answer like "I'm not in a liberty to tell..."

Spot on👍

3 hours ago, Padme said:

I know, you're spot on. I just said so yesterday and posted it a few pages ago. I'm helpless when it comes to Izzy and any voids I might fill with hope. Jeez, what a sentence. :rofl-lol:

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I know, you're spot on. I just said so yesterday and posted it a few pages ago. I'm helpless when it comes to Izzy and any voids I might fill with hope. Jeez, what a sentence. :rofl-lol:

It's not about your Izzy comments. It is about the whole thing. At the end all we get with this kind of interviews is just more confusion and speculation.

Edited by Padme

45 minutes ago, Politania said:

You're not giving  any hope 4 me, that Im going to age with grace :lol:

Well, aging is an unstoppable process that we all go through every single day of our lives since we are born.

Grace or not depends on a lot of factors: genetics, the way you've taken care (or not) of yourself when you were young, health and money.

Axl's got tons of money you'd say, so why does he look like shit?

Well, that's because money can't buy happiness or youth.

It can help you get a better lifestyle than the rest but sometimes not even that helps :shrugs:

32 minutes ago, CHRISSY said:

Age will wait on no one for sure. hard to relate to that when we are young, but it hits home a little when you see some of the most beautiful people ever age before your eyes. Robert Redford comes to mind<_<

Robert Redford looked nice for a pretty long time. But Marlon Brando comes to my mind. He really went downhill :(

16 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

Axl's hair looks like a bad wig, thats the only real problem with how he looks, i dont have a problem with chubby Axl, in April 16 his hair was pretty nice, dont know why he stopped taking care of his hair after that.

I saw that too.... It looks like when you make a hair implant and the forehead looks like that, the hairline I mean.... It has changed since 2016 :suspicious:

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I don't think he looks that bad, it's just his "I'd rather be dead" face that doesn't help. If he was smiling he'd look great, I actually like his outfit, it's simple but suits him a way better than all the boots, hats, cow jackets and excessive jewellery. 

It's not about the outfit. That is fine. We are talking basically about his face. And yes, I agree that putting that ass face doesn't help anyone but even less when you are old because your face is already falling so if you add that expression, it fucking kills you.

If you check the line of his lips is completely gone down, like a sad emoji. Plus his eyes look swollen.