GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

@MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle yes, some animated gifs from those videos have already been posted in this thread before. Just take a look at the Index in the first page and they should be linked from there. But if not, I'm sure they are in the original Women's Thread, because I posted them :smiley-confused2:

Actually, most kinky pictures and animated gifs of Slaxl, Daxl, IzzAxl, Sluff, etc.etc.etc. :lol: have been posted in this thread at one time or another. There must be very few (almost none) things we have not seen and posted here before ;)

Here I leave a present for you...

574e1dcdcc74c_GaySlaxl3.gif.49e2be3ea56c21c9aa739adb6798fbc1.gif

574e1d975077d_GaySlaxl2.gif.1386db0664b9168f8d78af6b854b9c8f.gif

• Like 2

Wonderful present it is too. :wub:  Thank you! :hug:

Yeah, I've consulted the index and there are some great photos, sadly, many of them (and gifs) have expired.  I can imagine there ain't a lot left you ladies haven't seen.  But it must never get old looking at any of them. lol  I particularly love the smoking one because it's not, you know, madness of the moment stage shenanigans, but a natural and easy connection they seem to have.  Lovely.

27 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Wonderful present it is too. :wub:  Thank you! :hug:

Yeah, I've consulted the index and there are some great photos, sadly, many of them (and gifs) have expired.  I can imagine there ain't a lot left you ladies haven't seen.  But it must never get old looking at any of them. lol  I particularly love the smoking one because it's not, you know, madness of the moment stage shenanigans, but a natural and easy connection they seem to have.  Lovely.

hmmm yeah.... I know most @Lumikki's images stopped working because of that host she was using. Maybe she could re-upload them somewhere else. It sucks we can't have a server where to safely storage them forever.

I have many of them in my puter but it's a burden to upload them again, hehe.... Some, like the ones I posted, are still storaged here at the forum and that's why Im still able to post them but Im not a paying member or else I'd upload everything I have :shrugs:

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Who is Margott?

It is a long time fan who is sort of "popular" among the GN'R fans, like a "celebrity fan" :facepalm:, because she has attended loads of shows all around the world and is very supportive of, mainly, AXL.

She also runs a popular Facebook group dedicated to GN'R and usually organizes meet-ups and stuff like that with other fans, wherever she goes attending a show.

• Like 1

Wow.  I never knew about these super fans before I joined here.  These fans like Tako who follow the band around the world.  I mean, good for them if they have the means to do it, but it's borderline crazy you know?  Before finding out about the likes of Tako, the worst I'd known fans to get was musical theatre fans camping outside of a theatre for 3 days just so they could get front row tickets to see the final performance of their favourite singer.  Rather than second row.  Or third.  Has to be front.

Edit: musical theatre fans ARE extremely weird.  Especially Wicked fans.   

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

1 minute ago, Fang said:

I would be following the band around too if I could. These superfans must make good money.

I would if I had a job to do for them, like photographing them, or writing up reviews or columns/blogs, or being the social media/press person or something.  I couldn't just...attend concert after concert.  I'd seriously get bored, but that' just me.   I do think it'd be fun to do something with them that makes them more accessible to the fans...I guess Meegan is sort of filling that role unofficially.  

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol, not even when he is a massive wanker :lol:

I wonder if Tako and Margott get along. For some reason I get this mental image of them both at the rail giving each other sly elbow jabs to the ribs :lol:

His massive wankeriness (sp??) :lol: is always forgiven and forgotten. Sort of like.... you can fart on my face and i'll think it's fucken awesome :dance:

Well, since Tako is team Slash I guess there's no problem..... except, maybe, those 2 days when she went full Axlnutswinger as a way to punish Slash :facepalm: