GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Meegan was filming Slash in his waiting room. Enters Axl and she points the camera to a soda machine

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

:ph34r:

Axl apparently hates to be filmed. I'm wondering why he would enter Slash's waiting area though...has he ever done that before?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

:ph34r:

😨👀

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

No...but who knows? I think its a great sign of them talking backstage before they go on stage...that their relationship is good and not all business like some people think. Of course that is what I hope at least! :heart:

This 👍

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

No...but who knows? I think its a great sign of them talking backstage before they go on stage...that their relationship is good and not all business like some people think. Of course that is what I hope at least! :heart:

I wish I could like this. :(

I'm watching Meegan's live video now on my phone so I'll be on the lookout for this portion.

34 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Axl apparently hates to be filmed. I'm wondering why he would enter Slash's waiting area though...has he ever done that before?

Inmediately she turns the camera to the other side.

We don't know if he did that before...

Meegan is a blessing, did you see her stream of the soundcheck? at the end of I's so Easy, she says that there is something that is top secret and end the video...could be new material? I don't want to be enthusiastic , but I can't help it

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Inmediately she turns the camera to the other side.

We don't know if he did that before...

Meegan is a blessing, did you see her stream of the soundcheck? at the end of I's so Easy, she says that there is something that is top secret and end the video...could be new material? I don't want to be enthuasistic , but I can't help it

Yeah, I saw that.

Also when Axl showed up later on, he said he just wanted to say hi to Slash, which is :wub:. I also heard Axl say something to Slash about Wednesday in the video. "It's Wednesday" or "It's this Wednesday" something like that.

Edited by purplestargirl

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

yeah... and like when he helped that waitress victim of racism.... that was very LOL :ph34r:

But the most cringeworthy one is when he posted a pictures of testicles with a piece of paper and drawing around :facepalm:

The waitress thing was just so... weird! I thought it was cringeworthy. 

Did somebody delete the testicles ones for him? Somebody else definitely has access to his Twitter, which is also pretty strange. Why didn't they delete those Crosby Tweets lol. 

Maybe TB block Axl from Twitter when he is having "an episode" or something for his own good :lol: He must be OK with that. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:wow: He just walked into Slash's dressing room? Has Meegan deleted it now? 

He looks like a ghost :lol:

Nope, I just saw it again like 10 minutes ago....

and someone had also made a clip. so it's out there!

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Yeah, I saw that.

Also when Axl showed up later on, he said he just wanted to say hi to Slash, which is :wub:. I also heard Axl say something to Slash about Wednesday in the video. "It's Wednesday" or "It's this Wednesday" something like that.

He was saying Winnepeg I think...

Axl forgot Meegan was back and was going to engage in a little Slaxl before the show.  :lol: 

That's third time now someone has accidentally caught Axl in their stream and each person shits themselves over it except for Axl, which is hilarious.  Either he is really good at hiding his surprise/discomfort at being filmed, or there's a disconnect between what everyone thinks will annoy Axl and what actually annoys Axl.  :lol:  

From her tone and reaction, Meegan clearly wasn't expecting Axl to pop in, so not sure how often he really does that.  It was cool to see him though.  There have been a few candids of him now, hope there'll be more!  

I'm excited/hopeful about the prospect of new music that seems to be gaining a bit more traction now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

I haven't been able to view any video on Instagram. What did Axl do? Just barge in? Lol.

I'm sure he just wanted a word with Slash, maybe he wanted to see how that  jamming new riffs was going. 

Yep....just walked right in. Axl even waved at the camera before Meegan swung it away from him. He said he just wanted to say hi and I heard him speaking with Slash afterwards. I still want to know if they were talking about Winnepeg or Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Yep....just walked right in. Axl even waved at the camera before Meegan swung it away from him. He said he just wanted to say hi and I heard him speaking with Slash afterwards. I still want to know if they were talking about Winnepeg or Wednesday.

Pretty sure he said winnipeg because slash joked right after "We're in winnipeg where you WIN-A-PEG"

They're such nerds with their "dad" jokes :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989

59 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Pretty sure he said winnipeg because slash joked right after "We're in winnipeg where you WIN-A-PEG"

They're just nerds with their "dad" jokes :lol:

I just giggled at that.

Dad jokes are the best. I love puns and I put dad jokes into that category.

6 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Well I think he must just do that then, walk into slash's dressing room to talk to him. Maybe Meegan was panicking a bit because she had her camera going and she didn't want to piss him off. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

12 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl forgot Meegan was back and was going to engage in a little Slaxl before the show.  :lol: 

That's third time now someone has accidentally caught Axl in their stream and each person shits themselves over it except for Axl, which is hilarious.  Either he is really good at hiding his surprise/discomfort at being filmed, or there's a disconnect between what everyone thinks will annoy Axl and what actually annoys Axl.  :lol:  

From her tone and reaction, Meegan clearly wasn't expecting Axl to pop in, so not sure how often he really does that.  It was cool to see him though.  There have been a few candids of him now, hope there'll be more!  

I'm excited/hopeful about the prospect of new music that seems to be gaining a bit more traction now.

Where can I see that video? Checked Meegans Insta and Stories, didn't see anything ...:shrugs:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well I think he must just do that then, walk into slash's dressing room to talk to him. Maybe Meegan was panicking a bit because she had her camera going and she didn't want to piss him off. 

She didn't sound panicked to me, just surprised.