GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Okay...no more six hours of sleep for me if my brain translates "Winnipeg" to "Wednesday". 

Why is Slaxl talking about Winnipeg? I didn't hear Slash say that joke to Axl either because the video ended and/or crackled. :(

Because they were in Winnipeg? :lol:

9 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

DH9UaTpXsAAq-KB.jpg

DH_li4uXYAAweak.jpg

DH_lkCrXcAAAWw3.jpg

Making the cops laugh, he is just too damn cute. <3 

Duff is the man. I am falling slightly in love with him this tour. :wub:

8 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Meegan was filming Slash in his waiting room. Enters Axl and she points the camera to a soda machine

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Yeah, I saw that.

Also when Axl showed up later on, he said he just wanted to say hi to Slash, which is :wub:. I also heard Axl say something to Slash about Wednesday in the video. "It's Wednesday" or "It's this Wednesday" something like that.

Like others said above, delighted with this. Our boys wandering in and out of each others' dressing rooms! MMMmmm...

• Like 3

I just read the Ask Staff Anything thread and if you switch to the site's default theme, you can get the like button back. They're trying to merge the new forum updates with the site's custom theme, hence the like button disappearing. downzy said we will get it back in early September. I'm not sure if that works for the gender icons as well.

Edit: Said wrong name regarding the update. My apologies.

Edited by purplestargirl

No Meegan wasn't panicking, but to me, she wasn't expecting Axl to be there.  But it's funny, because whenever someone catches him on camera, they get all weird about it, i.e., quickly dipping phone or filming something else but Axl doesn't seem to be weird about it at all.  

Yeah, you can 'like' posts with the default theme.  I'm finding it hard to adjust to the blazing whiteness though, so Ive switched back to the GNR theme for now.

Edit: @moneyhoney  Duff has always been THE man. :headbang:  Everyone should be a little bit in love with him.  :lol:

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

No Meegan wasn't panicking, but to me, she wasn't expecting Axl to be there.  But it's funny, because whenever someone catches him on camera, they get all weird about it, i.e., quickly dipping phone or filming something else but Axl doesn't seem to be weird about it at all.  

Yeah, you can 'like' posts with the default theme.  I'm finding it hard to adjust to the blazing whiteness though, so Ive switched back to the GNR theme for now.

Axl just seems to go about his normal business such as walking over to Slash and speaking with him. Are they expecting him to go into a complete meltdown because he's being filmed or something? It's not like it's 1992 and Axl will beat the shit out of someone because of it. He seems happier and much calmer these days.

I'll deal with the default theme for now because I want to react to posts.

Edited by purplestargirl

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Axl just seems to go about his normal business such as walking over to Slash and speaking with him. Are they expecting him to go into a bipolar freakout because he's being filmed or something?

I'll deal with the default theme for now because I want to react to posts.

I know, that's what I can't work out.  That's why I say, he's either really good at hiding his initial reaction, or everyone has got the wrong idea about Axl.  I mean, even Flebies went all weird when he caught Axl on camera, nearly dropped his phone. Starting filming everything else in sight but Axl.  :lol:  It's so funny.

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I know, that's what I can't work out.  That's why I say, he's either really good at hiding his initial reaction, or everyone has got the wrong idea about Axl.  I mean, even Flebies went all weird when he caught Axl on camera, nearly dropped his phone. Starting filming everything else in sight but Axl.  :lol:  It's so funny.

Watch as Axl starts getting in the way of people filming on purpose. Now that would be funny to see. 

Edited by purplestargirl
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I didn't catch this! Must have been funny, poor Nandinho almost dropping his phone :P Do you have a link? 

Edited by dgnr

27 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I just read the Ask Staff Anything thread and if you switch to the site's default theme, you can get the like button back. They're trying to merge the new forum updates with the site's custom theme, hence the like button disappearing. downzy said we will get it back in early September. I'm not sure if that works for the gender icons as well.

Edit: Said wrong name regarding the update. My apologies.

How can I change the theme? I need the like button, can't live without it! :awesomeface:

OMG I LOV THE AXL ENTERING SLASH ROOM UNANNOUNCED!!!! :rofl-lol:

Reminded me of some funny videos from Animal Planet :lol: :ph34r:

Its fucking awesome.. I think that idiots TB have spreader the word that Axl doesn't like to be filmed or appear in social media shits and that's the policy, so people get weird when Axl suddenly pops up around them or get in the middle of their filming but it also looks to me that he doesn't have a huge problem with it.

Just another case of TB exaggerating and being over protective of him without realizing the good these things do to Axl's image. Shows their incompetence and inability to understand how to use media and social media on their favor.

God bless Meegan for being around with her camera. She's the best that happens to GN'R in a long time :headbang:

I am quite surprised how nice Axl was to Meegan. For some reason I had the impression that he completely ignores her. I really couldn't agree more with @killuridols that it's good for people to see these things because he isn't such the massive asshole I was thinking him to be.

I would still be thinking the very worst of Axl if it weren't for Meegan and Susan.