GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Inbox said:

Duff has the best hair ever! I'm so jealous!! :wow:

Duff is extraordinary.:wub:  Interestingly, today I was catching up with some friends who were willing to indulge my talk of GNR, since they thought Axl was hot back in the day and, inevitably,  we ended up google imaging everyone to catch them up.  They all thought Duff was still fabulously hawt and there were lots of 'I totally would' comments. :lol:  Unsurprisingly, nobody was attracted to Axl or Slash. Poor guys!  

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

God bless Meegan for being around with her camera. She's the best that happens to GN'R in a long time :headbang:

I know right, where would we be without Meegan's live streaming?  Wouldn't have heard last night's new soundcheck jam.  Or the surprise Axl visit.  All these things are good.  TB should be a bit more savvy when it comes to the social media.  Wish they put as much thought into giving fans a look behind-the-scenes as they do flogging us merch.

24 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Meegan in calling herself "wife" in some posts... Did They secretly get married?

In one of the post put "hubby"....maybe...his divorce is final?

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

God bless Meegan for being around with her camera. She's the best that happens to GN'R in a long time :headbang:

Yes!! 

24 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Meegan in calling herself "wife" in some posts... Did They secretly get married?

I think what not, maybe in certain ages sound better wife instead girlfriend, not sure, but my opinion ☺

45 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Duff is extraordinary.:wub:  Interestingly, today I was catching up with some friends who were willing to indulge my talk of GNR, since they thought Axl was hot back in the day and, inevitably,  we ended up google imaging everyone to catch them up.  They all thought Duff was still fabulously hawt and there were lots of 'I totally would' comments. :lol:  Unsurprisingly, nobody was attracted to Axl or Slash. Poor guys!  

Really? maybe it was the pics...because in some pics he is just :drool: Axl is still hot to me! :) This was taken last night....

DIFaZq7XYAA_vpP.jpg

Duff too. :heart:

DIFaaStXcAAaGXk.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I am quite surprised how nice Axl was to Meegan. For some reason I had the impression that he completely ignores her. I really couldn't agree more with @killuridols that it's good for people to see these things because he isn't such the massive asshole I was thinking him to be.

I would still be thinking the very worst of Axl if it weren't for Meegan and Susan. 

My information is that Axl has been nice and friendly to Meegan, in a formal way, not like buddy-buddy type of thing but not ignoring her either.

LOL with the past they have, it'd be too hypocrite from Axl to do that to her and I don't think he wants to be stirring up shit in that sense, right? Besides Meegan, she's sweet and stuff but I think she's not a bimbo or someone you're gonna mistreat just like that. She has her personality and she stands up for herself when someone's attacking her.

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I know right, where would we be without Meegan's live streaming?  Wouldn't have heard last night's new soundcheck jam.  Or the surprise Axl visit.  All these things are good.  TB should be a bit more savvy when it comes to the social media.  Wish they put as much thought into giving fans a look behind-the-scenes as they do flogging us merch.

TB knows shit. They hired a girl for the social media who is more into rap than rock :lol: and everything is too shielded for them to make it cool....... Social media needs spontaneity and happiness....... but it looks like people are too scared to do this and having Axl find out or I dont know what's the policy but there's clearly a secrecy with all of this and when they forget about it (because its only natural to forget ridiculous things) they freak out and stop filming or drop their phones at the mere presence of Axl :facepalm:

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

(because its only natural to forget ridiculous things) 

A good life maxim. :thumbsup:  I am going to write this out and put it on my fridge. 

Speaking of Axl and Meegan's past, I have wondered if there is awkwardness between them?  Didn't she provide evidence against him to do with Stephanie Seymour, or something along those lines? I'm not clued in to what happened there...but I thought something did...?

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

That's not Axl.

Another false picture on its way to fool the unknowing.

I saw it when I woke up and it looks nothing like baby Axl.

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Speaking of Axl and Meegan's past, I have wondered if there is awkwardness between them?  Didn't she provide evidence against him to do with Stephanie Seymour, or something along those lines? I'm not clued in to what happened there...but I thought something did...?

I think she maybe testified against him for Erin.

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Duff is even more interesting when you mention his story. Give junkie a chance and he may flourish like 20 years later :awesomeface:

Edited by Alja

Sorry what's going on with Meegan? People in the main forum are calling her a groupie.They are saying her voice sucks and they hate her. It's all about the backstage video. I didn't see anything wrong with it. Am I missing something? :question:

59 minutes ago, Padme said:

Sorry what's going on with Meegan? People in the main forum are calling her a groupie.They are saying her voice sucks and they hate her. It's all about the backstage video. I didn't see anything wrong with it. Am I missing something? :question:

Meegan's not a groupie. Those people are just haters, ignore them.

• Like 2

Those guys, ffs they always find something to bitch about! :facepalm: I like Meegan, she responds to her fans and has been sharing a lot with them and without her we would not have seen Axl in Slash's dressing room yesterday!...she has even liked some of the things I wrote to her on her IG posts. :thumbsup:

She is open to people and friendly to them and I think her and Slash are the bee's knees.... :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Those guys, ffs they always find something to bitch about! :facepalm: I like Meegan, she responds to her fans and has been sharing a lot with them and without her we would not have seen Axl in Slash's dressing room yesterday!...she has even liked some of the things I wrote to her on her IG posts. :thumbsup:

She is open to people and friendly to them and I think her and Slash are the bee's knees.... :)

I spoke with her on IG about the solar eclipse. She's very friendly and extremely nice. She gave us video proof of Slaxl occurring so no reason for anyone to dislike her.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

A good life maxim. :thumbsup:  I am going to write this out and put it on my fridge. 

LOL

Yeah, she testified against him in the Erin lawsuit for domestic violence. I suppose the akwardness is kinda gone now :shrugs:

---

People hating on Meegan are fucking losers or jealous bitches who have nothing better to do than hate an awesome sweet lady like Meegan.

Seriously, what's to hate about Meegan? Probably that she's getting popular? Does that bother the insecure fucks who call themselves fans? OH GEE :max:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Alja said:

Duff is even more interesting when you mention his story. Give junkie a chance and he may flourish like 20 years later :awesomeface:

His book is what really got me to appreciate him on a more personal level.  For someone to turn their life around the way he did is miraculous, it really is.  I don't even care if he's not a very nice person, or a sell-out, or spineless, or whatever people may call him, I will always respect and admire the way he transformed himself.  That takes an uncommon level of determination and stamina. 

20 minutes ago, Padme said:

Meegan rubs some people the wrong way because she has a high pitched, whiny voice (might not be apparent to you if you are EAL) and acts young for her years, shall we say.  They also don't like the way she constantly cajoles Slash into saying hello, particularly when he is in the middle of practising.  But my god, the woman gives us ACCESS.  Who cares about her voice?  And if Slash was truly pissed off at her interfering, I'm pretty sure he'd tell her so.  Personally, I think she has something Axl-esque about her features...Slash has got a type.  ;)  She was channeling Axl on the flight out to Winnipeg, what with the hat and smirk.

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

I spoke with her on IG about the solar eclipse. She's very friendly and extremely nice. She gave us video proof of Slaxl occurring so no reason for anyone to dislike her.

What is this proof of Slaxl???  

11 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl forgot Meegan was back and was going to engage in a little Slaxl before the show.

Jeje that is true...did you hear that he said first "Hello" before enter the tent? That "Hello" was sort of sexy....:lol:

Seriously, before Meegan we had nothing...she deserves a medal....Susan too 

• Like 1

I really like the Meegan's backstage videos, it's great to see the guys getting ready before the show or soundchecking. And doing casual things like Axl coming to greet Slash or them sharing a Winnipeg joke (that's what I read somewhere on this forum, to be honest, I can't hear a shit, only Axl saying "hello" and "Winnipeg" :ph34r:). Or the Susan's video where Axl passes by and puts the mic between her and the camera and smiles afterwards. These are the things fans want to see, behind the scenes videos and pics or photos of the guys getting along off stage. Not the same photoshopped pics all over again or social media posts that tell us nothing. 

I've already made a post about them and the social media/communication with fans, it definitely needs to change. :max: 

(otherwise I'll make my own gnr social media posts :anger:)

I love running Axl here :lol:

Edited by Andy14

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I really like the Meegan's backstage videos, it's great to see the guys getting ready before the show or soundchecking. And doing casual things like Axl coming to greet Slash or them sharing a Winnipeg joke (that's what I read somewhere on this forum, to be honest, I can't hear a shit, only Axl saying "hello" and "Winnipeg" :ph34r:). Or the Susan's video where Axl passes by and puts the mic between her and the camera and smiles afterwards. These are the things fans want to see, behind the scenes videos and pics or photos of the guys getting along off stage. Not the same photoshopped pics all over again or social media posts that tell us nothing. 

I've already made a post about them and the social media/communication with fans, it definitely needs to change. :max: 

(otherwise I'll make my own gnr social media posts :anger:)

I love running Axl here :lol:

Axl's nickname should be "Zippy". He moves fast like a streaker at a sporting event.

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL

Yeah, she testified against him in the Erin lawsuit for domestic violence. I suppose the akwardness is kinda gone now :shrugs:

---

People hating on Meegan are fucking losers or jealous bitches who have nothing better to do than hate an awesome sweet lady like Meegan.

Seriously, what's to hate about Meegan? Probably that she's getting popular? Does that bother the insecure fucks who call themselves fans? OH GEE :max:

The posts that are negative about Meegan are from female posters! The guys don't appear too bothered about her. So much for sisterhood:max: 

11 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

At the bottom of the page on the left hand side, you should see "Theme" next to "Privacy Policy". Click on theme and then click on default.

I can't cope with the whiteness of that theme. It feels like I'm on another forum:nervous:

I'm sticking with the 'normal' theme and when the likes come back I'm gonna be throwing likes all over the place:lol: