GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I would not call it a smile...you can tell Duff is because the corners of his mouth are lifted and Axl's are not and plus look at those sad, sad, eyes...eyes make up a smile too in my opinion. :)

Yeah, it's his eyes that usually are so sad :(

Now this is a proper smile :wub:

Image result for axl rose smile

• Like 2

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Ok :facepalm:

Now Ill have to write loads of filth just for you Slaxl suckers, to have you happy and well-fed :facepalm:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Btw 

www.alternativenation.net/duff-mckagan-reveals-if-hes-happy-with-guns-n-roses-wants-government-career/

:facepalm:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Duff has applied to be in government :lol:

And traffic does not flow in London at all, its notorious for its traffic jams that pollute the air so much that they're constantly warning people about breathing London air lol!!

It took me 7 hours driving last time I went to London so that's why I've booked the night before GnR. Extra expense for me but can't risk traffic there. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Yes, but perhaps if Slash and Duff had to deal with the level of criticism regarding their appearance that Axl does, they would ask their wives/girlfriends not to put their photos out there.   There are pages and pages here about Axl's weight (and it get mentioned outside this forum as well) and yet  Slash's gut is pretty much as big as Axl's.  :shrugs:

Slash gets trash-talked a lot about his appearance.: too fat, wears a wig, stupid hat, tripple chin, etc ... and not only on this forum, also under youtube-videos, facebook-articles, twitter, etc ...

So Slash either doesnt read the comments or he doesnt care or he cares but doesnt show it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also for those interested in Erin- apparently Erin has both a new instagram account and a new boyfriend now.

And I saw a pic of Slash with his arm around Erin's oldest kid (who's a handsome young man now). So weird. Wonder what was going on in his head. "This could be/should be Axl's kid"? Well, that's what popped into my mind at least when I saw that :wacko:

You know what I thought when I saw the picture of her son - that he looks just like Heath Ledger! He's very handsome. 

Axl blew his chance <_< He's a dumb ass. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Slash gets trash-talked a lot about his appearance.: too fat, wears a wig, stupid hat, tripple chin, etc ... and not only on this forum, also under youtube-videos, facebook-articles, twitter, etc ...

So Slash either doesnt read the comments or he doesnt care or he cares but doesnt show it.

Double chin *left pic

www.alternativenation.net/reunited-guns-n-roses-many-rehearsals-steven-adler/

Art Tavana interviewed Steven??:huh:

Kinda disappointed to see Steven decided to retire after back in GN'R for couple days N' only 2 songs each day . after We see Him fighting so hard to sober from drugs N' see how much He wanted to back with GN'R again, Its not really worth it. 

But Im pretty sure He will be back again

Edited by SerenityScorp

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Kinda disappointed to see Steven decided to retire after back in GN'R for couple days N' only 2 songs each day . after We see Him fighting so hard to sober from drugs N' see how much He wanted to back with GN'R again, Its not really worth it. 

Check it out, it's very interesting.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

It is a great interview for any real GNR fan to read :heart:

I've been following Art Tavana, he's one of my favorite writers from this time and era.  

As for Steven, he has not closed the door on GNR, he just drew the line somewhere and I think that's good for him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

"Just put it all aside guys, please, for just one night of celebration in honour of what you created. All of you sober, and alive, and fully understanding of the impact this album had. Just one night to put it all aside." 

Hell yes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You know, back in the day, when Jungle hit the airwaves, so many of us became instant fans and went out and bought AFD. We fell in love with that album and that band. By the time they were huge, and touring for the UYI albums, it hadn't even been released yet for most of us, so legions of us went to those tour concerts bc of AFD. I saw them in 91 and it was already a hybrid band with Gilby and Matt..they still sold out concerts, and we still all loved them, but My God, it would be SO NICE if they could put all the politics, and past grievances, and money issues aside, for even just one..just ONE! performance where the original five are playing together in celebration of how popular and huge they became because of that album. I just want to shake them, and say,  "Just put it all aside guys, please, for just one night of celebration in honour of what you created. All of you sober, and alive, and fully understanding of the impact this album had. Just one night to put it all aside." 

Honestly....I don't think I would want a one shot performance of AFD5. It just wouldn't be genuine to me. I want them to come back together because they want to, not because it's what the fans want. No matter how much I love them all, I would rather have sincere emotions between them instead of a fake show to placate the masses.

• Like 3