GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just out of curiosity, why is it everyone assumes Axl is happy nowadays and hes in a much better place? 

Is it because we are getting mostly what we want out of him? Slash is back, he's turning up on time, no walk offs, no hissy fits, no yelling at the crew, no snidey remarks, no riots??? 

He seems to have become even more reclusive off stage, at least in my opinion he has. I thought for sure he at least would want to go to the F1 day trip and where's all the "Axl out partying all night" stories :question: There's normally a fair few of them from each tour leg, but the last few months as far as we know he literally lives in his hotel room when not on stage or travelling.

Isn't that a bit worrying? 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Because Slash was sucking it hard :smiley-confused2:

*happy now?*

Thank god someone said it :rofl-lol: 

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The partying was more obvious during the NA leg of the tour and after that, it stopped. What Im not sure is if it really stopped or now it goes hidden?
I wonder if this is due to the reports on the press that there was about Axl hanging out with intelligent models and having a pole in his tour bus.... :question:

Also, that stupid guy Andrei, who was paid just to be a pimp is out of the picture now. I guess last time I saw him was in Argentina and even here he was not around to pick up women.

We'll see now in Europe, with Sasha there and more cities with a night life, maybe he decides to go back to action but we can only wait and see :shrugs:

I don't know if it's hidden, truth is that he now seems as reclusive as ever. He doesn't seem to go out, nor to party, nor even for some sightseeing. I don't know how being locked in an hotel room and locked in a plane all the time can be healthy and doesn't drive him crazy, but it's Axl, I don't get him anyway :shrugs:

As for my boy Andrei, well, he had all the fashion weeks to go, all the models to meet. He's been pretty busy lately. But I'm sure we will be back for the European leg, along with Sasha, the intelligent models and all that :facepalm:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Thank god someone said it :rofl-lol: 

I don't know if it's hidden, truth is that he now seems as reclusive as ever. He doesn't seem to go out, nor to party, nor even for some sightseeing. I don't know how being locked in an hotel room and locked in a plane all the time can be healthy and doesn't drive him crazy, but it's Axl, I don't get him anyway :shrugs:

As for my boy Andrei, well, he had all the fashion weeks to go, all the models to meet. He's been pretty busy lately. But I'm sure we will be back for the European leg, along with Sasha, the intelligent models and all that :facepalm:

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just out of curiosity, why is it everyone assumes Axl is happy nowadays and hes in a much better place? 

Is it because we are getting mostly what we want out of him? Slash is back, he's turning up on time, no walk offs, no hissy fits, no yelling at the crew, no snidey remarks, no riots??? 

He seems to have become even more reclusive off stage, at least in my opinion he has. I thought for sure he at least would want to go to the F1 day trip and where's all the "Axl out partying all night" stories :question: There's normally a fair few of them from each tour leg, but the last few months as far as we know he literally lives in his hotel room when not on stage or travelling.

Isn't that a bit worrying? 

I know this sounds lame but, there's just a vibe I get from the pictures that makes me feel like he is happier. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part though. 

As for Axl's good behavior lately, I think it's a combination of some desire to want to prove himself, an agreement with Slash/Duff not to do the stuff that used to drive them crazy and, honestly, wanting to impress Angus. 

Craif Duswalt said that Axl never went sightseeing when he worked for him.  However, back then he really couldn't because he would have been mobbed and I think there's a little Axl-ego that thinks it would still be that way.  Initially I thought,  "Well, maybe we just don't see pictures of him at these places", but that's just ridiculous. By now, there would be some sort hint ---a glimpse of his elbow or him in the background, a reflection - or something that he was at one of those places.   Kind of like the picture on Susan's camera roll that was recently noticed.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, solstar said:

Wow this thread has moved really fast since my last visit! Well done folks!

@chers welcome to the jungle btw :headbang:

I guess the TB discussion usually arises quite a lot of controversy here so please don't take it personal :hug:(if you check out the old thread you'll see it's always been pretty much the same).  Posters have very strong opinions about TB and the good thing is that it generates very interesting debate (damn, you people can come up with very good arguments!:thumbsup:)

That being said,  I'll get in the drama myself and give my two cents (and once it's over I'll continue with Erin :lol: :smiley-confused2:)

And you also know what this confirmation probably means, right? :wow:

You've obviously read the old thread to know that mentioning --- dare I even say it --     :nervous:Erin is a very dangerous thing to do in this thread.  Well done.  

I'm having a blonde moment   What doe the RIR confirmation mean - more tour dates or new music to support?  Because when I was listening to Duff talk about traffic yesterday I thought, wouldn't it be funny if he said "And while sitting in all that traffic, you can listen to our new album coming out on......"

21 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I know this sounds lame but, there's just a vibe I get from the pictures that makes me feel like he is happier. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part though. 

As for Axl's good behavior lately, I think it's a combination of some desire to want to prove himself, an agreement with Slash/Duff not to do the stuff that used to drive them crazy and, honestly, wanting to impress Angus. 

Craif Duswalt said that Axl never went sightseeing when he worked for him.  However, back then he really couldn't because he would have been mobbed and I think there's a little Axl-ego that thinks it would still be that way.  Initially I thought,  "Well, maybe we just don't see pictures of him at these places", but that's just ridiculous. By now, there would be some sort hint ---a glimpse of his elbow or him in the background, a reflection - or something that he was at one of those places.   Kind of like the picture on Susan's camera roll that was recently noticed.  

For me he is shiny now (he used to have lots of energy in his prime, but rarely this happy shiny vibe, he got it somewhere in beginning 2016). He shines way I want to go near and just enjoy it like a cat enjoys sun. I smell this in miles and I go for it. 

There is a sort of people for whom partying just does not work well and as far as I know Axl always rather avoided partying (there are few coping mechanism - most favorites are disappearing private, or, ehm, substances). Maybe this equable shine and energy comes from accepting that parting may not work even for a rock star, because some people recharge alone or with few people. He always used to disappear, so what?

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You know how Buenos Aires was the city where he stayed the longest, right?

7 fucking days in a beautiful city and he never went out. Ever. :facepalm:

I dont know what the fuck he did that but even food was taken to his room :max:

When in Australia, I had hopes he'd go out to the zoos and interact with the koalas, kangaroos, etc.... along with Slash and Meegz...... didn't he used to love koalas?
So where was he? :shrugs:

lol Andrei, I saw he's in Paris right now... what a life... :lol: and he still dresses like Axl with Amiri stuff. But yeah, we used to complain about the freak show but now they are not around we start worrying about Axl not going out at all. WTF is wrong with us??? :facepalm:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Is Axl still in Dubai? This is a new pic (from today?) with a fan 

17076567_690141477861224_2321511286132703232_n.jpg

Damn, he looks cuteee, look at those eyes :wub: He probably is, Vanessa is still there as I can see from her insta.

Look at him, @killuridols, he's out and about afterall. No need to be worried, unless we are being watched, because we are talking about he never go out and suddenly this pic pops up :nervous::P

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Damn, he looks cuteee, look at those eyes :wub: He probably is, Vanessa is still there as I can see from her insta.

Yiss, he really looks great in this pic :heart:. I thought he couldn't be back in Malibu judging by the time he tweeted yesterday. Because it would have be extremely early for him :ph34r:

C'mon Axl, move your huge lazy ass to Europe already, I swear I'm not gonna stalk you :max: (but maybe your ass would still freeze to death here, you spoiled California brat :smiley-confused2:)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Yiss, he really looks great in this pic :heart:. I thought he couldn't be back in Malibu judging by the time he tweeted yesterday. Because it would have be extremely early for him :ph34r:

C'mon Axl, move your huge lazy ass to Europe already, I swear I'm not gonna stalk you :max: (but maybe your ass would still freeze to death here, you spoiled California brat :smiley-confused2:)

He can always come to Portugal, 25ºC here today, I'm in short sleeve already :headbang: You can come stalk him here, I'll help :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Look at him, @killuridols, he's out and about afterall. No need to be worried, unless we are being watched, because we are talking about he never go out and suddenly this pic pops up :nervous::P

lol I knew he would love Dubai, it is his style of place for millionaire assholes :lol:

Yeah, Vanessa is still there and maybe Beta too. Fernando is back to L.A.

I'm sorry but I think he looks awful :unsure:

• Like 1

Who knows could be, but regardless he seems good to me in these pics as he's looking forward to something, possibly his boy Angus, :shrugs:

BTW calling someones their boy or girls is a sign of of friendship

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:
52 minutes ago, chers said:

Where is everyone, so damn quiet today :wow:

Been in training classes all day for new job...:P

Is Axl still in Dubai? This is a new pic (from today?) with a fan 

17076567_690141477861224_2321511286132703232_n.jpg

He looks great. Looks rested. He may not be there still, maybe the fan just didn't post it until today.

• Like 3