GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 minutes ago, Politania said:

Don't ask me this question. I'm not going to open anything:lol:  They all deal with their shit. Nobody is saying that one is better then other. I can say in my own name: I love this magic of GNR. :lol:

I'm afraid there are people saying that everything GN'R is amazing. While at the same saying Myles Kennedy sucks, Adlers sucks, Izzy sucks. What GN'R magic? I can't find it

• GNFNR 1

I feel like he's just cheapening the whole thing and the legacy of AFD with these amateur cover band renditions. Tanya is cool though. The rest of it really doesn't sound that good and is in no way comparable to current GnR (or SMKC for that matter). 

Steven can run his mouth as much as he wants but if Constantine is smart he'll keep his mouth shut and not say things like, "we sound better than the old band and it's not GnR without Steven." He's just going to sabotage his own career that way (not that he had much of one to begin with). I wouldn't be surprised if Slash, Duff, and Axl are secretly laughing at Steven and his band behind his back. 

Edited by MaskingApathy

10 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I feel like he's just cheapening the whole thing and the legacy of AFD with these amateur cover band renditions. Tanya is cool though. The rest of it really doesn't sound that good and is in no way comparable to current GnR (or SMKC for that matter). 

Steven can run his mouth as much as he wants but if Constantine is smart he'll keep his mouth shut and not say things like, "we sound better than the old band and it's not GnR without Steven." He's just going to sabotage his own career that way (not that he had much of one to begin with).

There’s noone from Guns n Roses on the wall behind, right? 

To the rest: I need an eyeroll emoji and no comment.

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

There’s noone from Guns n Roses on the wall behind, right? 

To the rest: I need an eyeroll emoji and no comment.

The backdrop image is from a Ronnie James Dio tribute album that a bunch of rock and metal artists recorded a few years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio_–_This_Is_Your_Life

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm afraid there are people saying that everything GN'R is amazing. While at the same saying Myles Kennedy sucks, Adlers sucks, Izzy sucks. What GN'R magic? I can't find it

I'm not the one who is saying that GNR is amazing in everykind of way. I need to give a second chance to Myles Kennedy.

:blink: How come you can't see GNR  magic? what's the special THING about this band, that makes you love them, that you spare your time on this board talking about the band? :)

39 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

The backdrop image is from a Ronnie James Dio tribute album that a bunch of rock and metal artists recorded a few years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio_–_This_Is_Your_Life

Do they use the Dio hologram thing at these kind of shows?

I really find that whole thing to be in poor taste.

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do they use the Dio hologram thing at these kind of shows?

I really find that whole thing to be in poor taste.

No they use the hologram at the Dio disciples shows. This is a charity event with his foundation or something like that.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Politania said:

I'm not the one who is saying that GNR is amazing in everykind of way. I need to give a second chance to Myles Kennedy.

:blink: How come you can't see GNR  magic? what's the special THING about this band, that makes you love them, that you spare your time on this board talking about the band? :)

I love what they used to be. Not what they have become. And I won't be much spending time here if we have confirmation of AXL/DC  and Conspirators tour 2019 and 2020

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

I love what they used to be. Not what they have become. And I won't be much spending time here if we have confirmation of AXL/DC  and Conspirators tour 2019 and 2020

so it's nostalgia. OK. :)

6 minutes ago, Politania said:

Sorry, I dont understand what you mean?

If Axl is touring and recording with AXL/DC and Slash is doing the same thing with Conspirators. How on earth are we going to have a new GN'R album and tour?

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

But what about SMKC? Is Slash just going to run two bands at the same time? 

Yeah I don't understand that either. That race takes place in November

• Like 1

Honestly, I don’t even know why I’m still here. Why are you, guys and girls?

I’m not excited with this band anymore. I loved the show last year but that was that. I guess I  love the rocknostalgia for one thing and the other I love the somewhat popcultural notions in discussions on this board. They are getting rarer though. Another thing is, to be completely honest, I’m here to drool over Izzy pics I haven’t seen before. lol

Also, I love most of the posters in here in and the Wacky Thread and somehow you became a habit of mine. :D 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3

Just now, Georgina Arriaga said:

I guess he will tour a little bit at the end of the year and the big tour for that SMKC band is in 2019

They should all just tour together at this point. SMKC, AC/DC and GnR - it’s a really lame idea but I would definitely go :lol:

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Yeah I don't understand that either. That race takes place in November

Yes it is very confusing and most of the time I don’t mind the media blackout too much, but things like this I would really appreciate the band to clarify things for us. 

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

If Axl is touring and recording with AXL/DC and Slash is doing the same thing with Conspirators. How on earth are we going to have a new GN'R album and tour?

they will start recording in the 2019 ( in the middle). i dont know why they decided that way... but there is going to be an album. trust me

• Like 1

Just now, Politania said:

they will start recording in the 2019 ( in the middle). i dont know why they decided that way... but there is going to be an album. trust me

How so? They could tour the whole 2019 with their respective projects. Either way we're still getting part time GN'R

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Steven can run his mouth as much as he wants but if Constantine is smart he'll keep his mouth shut and not say things like, "we sound better than the old band and it's not GnR without Steven."

If you weren't so biased you wouldn't have forgotten that a couple years ago Axl was cheapening EVERYTHING GN'R with his hired guns, especially DJ Ashba who was an utter idiot.

Not only that, he was touring as GN'R and he was the only original member, so why cast stones at Steven? :shrugs:

I know it is not the ideal situation but maybe Steven cant afford better musicians or he didnt take the time for a good casting. Either way, if the band is really bad, he will find out soon enough and pull it off.

I agree though that Constantine should not get involved in the feud. He reminded me of Scott Weiland calling Axl names and what not. 

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Honestly, I don’t even know why I’m still here. Why are you, guys and girls?

I’m not excited with this band anymore. I loved the show last year but that was that. I guess I  love the rocknostalgia for one thing and the other I love the somewhat popcultural notions in discussions on this board. They are getting rarer though. Another thing is, to be completely honest, I’m here to drool over Izzy pics I haven’t seen before. lol

Also, I love most of the posters in here in and the Wacky Thread and somehow you became a habit of mine. :D 

Yeah, me too. Im here mostly for the "girls", looooool, I mean you girls :lol:... I have cool relationship with many of you and love discussing serious shit. Some guys are ok too... very few though, lol

The band makes me bored these days. I was excited when I attended shows but they are a one time experience and it quickly runs off. I wish I had something to hold on to, like an album :unsure:, that'd make me happy but its an impossible at the moment.

• Like 3