The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

18 minutes ago, Andy14 said:
  Hide contents

*strokes chin, nods head* Looks as if they were really going for a more mature, serious, musically ambitious sound on that one. *sings* "I love you, I want you, I wanna talk to you" :vomit:

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha! i think i can count on one hand Motley Crue songs i can tolerate ( but Vince Neil i find hot for some reason...the now Vince,  chubby and all :lol: )

Will everyone PLEASE stop bashing the Crue? :cry:

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i admire Mick for performing with his condition.

Mick is fantastic, I love him, he's a VERY underrated guitarist and an absolute trooper, as you say, with his condition. He looks in agony most of the time.

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

Mick is fantastic, I love him, he's a VERY underrated guitarist and an absolute trooper, as you say, with his condition. He looks in agony most of the time.

i am quite sure he is in excruciating pain. kudos to him and prayers for him... and yes he is a great guitarist :)

12 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i am quite sure he is in excruciating pain. kudos to him and prayers for him... and yes he is a great guitarist :)

The thing with Mick as well is, he's a good few years older than the other three and seems to have a really dry sense of humour, he gives off a kind of Charlie Watts vibe whereby the other three are getting up to all kinds of tomfoolery, he's looking on thinking *fucking idiots!*. His background was as more of a blues guitarist as well and in a lot of the old videos and live footage he just seems to be stood thinking *what the fuck am I doing in THIS band? For fucks sake!* :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Can't not post this one, go crazy, wreck the bar! :lol:

One of the reasons I love Motley Crue is that they're basically an L.A. sleazebag version of The Sweet, who I absolutely love, especially on 'Too Fast For Love'. Even something like 'Kickstart My Heart', that chugging riff is really just like a supercharged version of 'Ballroom Blitz', 'Hell Raiser' or 'Action'. No? OK, suit yourself Spiders! :lol:

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1