The MyGnR 80-Song Marathon

Blackstar

5 minutes ago, J Dog said:

*walks in, hears a Crue singalong, slowly backs out and runs in the other direction*

:lol: *Follows you out and runs after you.... singing Crue at you as loud as possible!*

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

but when are the people in australia going to post? what the heck is Blighty? :P

Slang term for Britain/England. Who cares about the Aussies? (or New Zealanders for that matter) Not me. :lol:

Day 19

Strings!

Spoiler

Sax!

Spoiler

Strings! (Any excuse to post this again) "I drive a Rolls Royce, coz it's good for my voice" :shades: *starts prancing around*

Spoiler

Brass!

Spoiler

Theremin!

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 2

@soon I fuckin love Dweller on the Threshold. I got about a million tunes on my iPod, all my shit plus a ton of shit from my gf. One night I was hammered, had it on shuffle and that tune came on. Never had heard it before. That's one of my go to late night hammered tunes now... even after the country tunes... talkin rollin in the way deep...

15 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

@soon I fuckin love Dweller on the Threshold. I got about a million tunes on my iPod, all my shit plus a ton of shit from my gf. One night I was hammered, had it on shuffle and that tune came on. Never had heard it before. That's one of my go to late night hammered tunes now... even after the country tunes... talkin rollin in the way deep...

I didnt know anyone else knew it!  Other then my Dad who introduced me to it.  Its certainly a good festive number with cathartic lyrics, some playful horns, some yearning horns and a solid groove.  Will have to try it with a night cap