What Goes With French Fries / Chips ?

soon

1 minute ago, wasted said:

You've been? I know it's more of car park these days. I've been to CBJB's in Nyc. Have you been to Filthy McNasties in London? I used to go there. Shaun and Pete were always bout to come. Never saw them. Like the Good Mixer everyone says they go there. 

I know me I'll ruin it. Like I got this hotel next to pyramids. I was just watching CNN looking at the pyramids out the window ordering Kofti. Kofti is like lamb meatballs or something. It's doner kebab on a stick. Problem if you leve hotel no booze. So I just room serviced the shit out of it. I did go to all the places like the James Bond Phinx light show and Nefriti but not on tour so I always feared knidnaping. 

Nah man, I ain't been nowhere, I was just tryna make the point that personalities and association and the sort of people any manor attracts as a result dictates how much of a laugh it actually is and Sunset Strip appears to be little more than a pilgrimage sight for fuckin' 80s rock wankers than anything.  I been to The Good Mixer, never done Filthy McNasties...been to China Whites though!

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah man, I ain't been nowhere, I was just tryna make the point that personalities and association and the sort of people any manor attracts as a result dictates how much of a laugh it actually is and Sunset Strip appears to be little more than a pilgrimage sight for fuckin' 80s rock wankers than anything.  I been to The Good Mixer, never done Filthy McNasties...been to China Whites though!

Stringfellows? 

I'm a bit of an 80s rock wanker though. Well 70s maybe San Fran. Maybe the idea is better than the shag. 

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

Stringfellows? 

I'm a bit of an 80s rock wanker though. Well 70s maybe San Fran. Maybe the idea is better than the shag. 

Nah, Stringfellows is shite, I'd have trouble looking myself in the mirror the next morning.  I cant do strip clubs in general...although Stringfellows don't precisely fit that description.  I've always associated them with desperate fuckers.  If you wanna go out on the pull, brilliant, I'm along all day but like, paying to see crumpet?  It's a bit fuckin' shite really, 'here, have some tits waved in your face that you can't touch', fuck off.  For a fuckin' loser I've got a great sense of my own dignity :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah, Stringfellows is shite, I'd have trouble looking myself in the mirror the next morning.  I cant do strip clubs in general...although Stringfellows don't precisely fit that description.  I've always associated them with desperate fuckers.  If you wanna go out on the pull, brilliant, I'm along all day but like, paying to see crumpet?  It's a bit fuckin' shite really, 'here, have some tits waved in your face that you can't touch', fuck off.  For a fuckin' loser I've got a great sense of my own dignity :lol: 

Can't say I like it. I turned away from Groucho's at somepoint. I thought idea was that you were wrecked. If I saw Keith Allen I'd tackle him. I just like a pub crawl of dives really that ends at Ritzy's. It's Bar Rouge here. A grand a table. Girls won't talk to unless you have a table and 80 bottles of Moet. So it's just the Shed and those mongolian bitches. Russian hookers everywhere. 

Can't say I like it. I turned away from Groucho's at somepoint. I thought idea was that you were wrecked. If I saw Keith Allen I'd tackle him. I just like a pub crawl of dives really that ends at Ritzy's. It's Bar Rouge here. A grand a table. Girls won't talk to unless you have a table and 80 bottles of Moet. So it's just the Shed and those mongolian bitches. Russian hookers everywhere. 

I went to The Fridge back in the day over in Brixton, that was OK, it was opened by Andrew Czechowski who opened The Roxy, the famous London Roxy of punk fame that was only open for 100 days but now everyone in fuckin' London claimed they went in in the 70s.  Thing is about those places unless you're famous or minted going in there is just like fuckin' tourism innit?  Not only that but it kinda takes the glamour away from fame like 'is this it, entry into these places?  Little square leather sofas with roped off corners and a bunch of ponces with olives in their drinks.  I'd rather get hammered down The Rat and Parrot.

On 10-5-2017 at 11:05 PM, soon said:

What goes with fries where you live?  Or what do you like?  And importantly: does it go on top or on the side?

I love a poutine; fresh cheese curds and brown gravy on top of fries.

Also just salt pepper on top and ketchup on the side.

Also love Newfoundland fries which is essentially poutine plus stuffing/turkey dressing and peas.

For fish and chips I use tarter sauce as fries dip.

You can either agree that it's mayonaise or you can be wrong. It's that easy. 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor puntzak patat

patat-zonder.jpg

Edited by username
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I went to The Fridge back in the day over in Brixton, that was OK, it was opened by Andrew Czechowski who opened The Roxy, the famous London Roxy of punk fame that was only open for 100 days but now everyone in fuckin' London claimed they went in in the 70s.  Thing is about those places unless you're famous or minted going in there is just like fuckin' tourism innit?  Not only that but it kinda takes the glamour away from fame like 'is this it, entry into these places?  Little square leather sofas with roped off corners and a bunch of ponces with olives in their drinks.  I'd rather get hammered down The Rat and Parrot.

In NYC we were in Tunnel. They thought we were celebrities so they put behind the rope. With all these security guards around. The girls loved it. I had a kagool on. Like one from Millets. That twat said no kagools tomorrow so I forced to go to sports bar on times sq and drink tequila with this pimp. Kagool power! 

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

In NYC we were in Tunnel. They thought we were celebrities so they put behind the rope. With all these security guards around. The girls loved it. I had a kagool on. Like one from Millets. That twat said no kagools tomorrow so I forced to go to sports bar on times sq and drink tequila with this pimp. Kagool power! 

Shit, I'd probably have a crack at Tunnel to be fair, just to say I'd been there.  I tell where the fuckin' gaff would've been, Studio 54 back in the cocaine days, fuck me, the shit they got up to in there! 

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Shit, I'd probably have a crack at Tunnel to be fair, just to say I'd been there.  I tell where the fuckin' gaff would've been, Studio 54 back in the cocaine days, fuck me, the shit they got up to in there! 

Trump went there once at 11 and no one was there so he left. Back for a steak. Not his scene. Seems like it would be good. I met Van Morrison in a wine bar in Bath once. He lived over the road. We were drinking some whisky type shit until 4am. It was the only after hours place or he got us a lock in. I did well for 23 year old. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Trump went there once at 11 and no one was there so he left. Back for a steak. Not his scene. Seems like it would be good. I met Van Morrison in a wine bar in Bath once. He lived over the road. We were drinking some whisky type shit until 4am. It was the only after hours place or he got us a lock in. I did well for 23 year old. 

That'd've probably been a serious piss up to be fair :lol:  I never drank with no one famous in my life.  Come to that I ain't met no one famous, except Bruno, John Barnes briefly (and it required chasing him :lol: ) and...I think thats it.  

32 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

That'd've probably been a serious piss up to be fair :lol:  I never drank with no one famous in my life.  Come to that I ain't met no one famous, except Bruno, John Barnes briefly (and it required chasing him :lol: ) and...I think thats it.  

I lived on the same road as Ian Botham and Kapal Dev. I met Madge from Neighbours in a pizzeria once. I tried to pull her. I was wasted. I met the guy who made the Jive Bunny remixes on holiday once. I puked green the next morning. Those were some nasty cocktails. 

I lived on the same road as Ian Botham and Kapal Dev. I met Madge from Neighbours in a pizzeria once. I tried to pull her. I was wasted. I met the guy who made the Jive Bunny remixes on holiday once. I puked green the next morning. Those were some nasty cocktails. 

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' hell boy! :lol:  Oh mate, that is grim...did ya get anywhere? :lol:  Beefy would make a fair ol drinking partner I imagine, you can hang onto Kapil Dev!

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' hell boy! :lol:  Oh mate, that is grim...did ya get anywhere? :lol:  Beefy would make a fair ol drinking partner I imagine, you can hang onto Kapil Dev!

I just remember him burning past our house in some kind of bmw. We had one of those form footballs against the garage. She had these tracker beam eyes. I was drinking bloody marys since 11am and mushrooms so I was talking how these girls at the local public school used to shout Brad at me as I went to wash pots at this hotel. I changed my route to avoid them. I told her I was better looking than Brad. She's australian you know. She was like a mum or something. 

Edited by wasted

Just now, wasted said:

I just remember him burning past our house in some kind of bmw. We had one of those form footballs against the garage. She had thiese tracker beam eyes. I was drinking bloody marys since 11am and mushrooms so I was talking how these girls at the public school used shout Brad at me as I went to wash pots at this house. I changed my route to avoid them. I told her I was better lookong than Brad. She's australian you know. She was like a mum or something. 

You should've done the ol' Aussie bird test, it's like an authenticity check, like checking VIN numbers...take her outside and see which one of you can piss further, if its her shes a proper convict :lol:

1 hour ago, username said:

You can either agree that it's mayonaise or you can be wrong. It's that easy. 

patat-zonder.jpg

Sounds great and those all look like really quality fries too!  And i really like the cone thing

Just now, Len Cnut said:

You should've done the ol' Aussie bird test, it's like an authenticity check, like checking VIN numbers...take her outside and see which one of you can piss further, if its her shes a proper convict :lol:

She had a car waiting outside the back door. She Was doing panto or something. That pizzeria is next to a theatre I think. I was waiting for that club on a boat to open. Upstair it played Stones until about 2am. Below it was drum and bass. It was a shithole but it was no bother. 

Just now, wasted said:

She had a car waiting outside the back door. She Was doing panto or something. That pizzeria is next to a theatre I think. I was waiting for that club on a boat to open. Upstair it played Stones until about 2am. Below it was drum and bass. It was a shithole but it was no bother. 

There's a fuckin' book in all this man, you need to stop faffin' about and get to sharpenin' them pencils :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

There's a fuckin' book in all this man, you need to stop faffin' about and get to sharpenin' them pencils :lol:

I wrote a trilogy and nobody gave a fuck so back to drinking and harrassing GNR to release a record. In the future apes will find my laptop under a pile of bottles and they base a religion on them. 

• Like 1

Just now, wasted said:

I wrote a trilogy and nobody gave a fuck so back to drinking and harrassing GNR to release a record. In the future apes will find my laptop under a pile of bottles and they base a religion on them. 

Shit, I'd base a religion on em now :lol: 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Shit, I'd base a religion on em now :lol: 

Well if you know anyone who wants to give me a couple of mil and movie deal I'll join scientology and distract the masses for the next decade assaulting auto tune stars in hooters. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Plastic fork eh? :lol: Spunko, The Taff of Distinction!

I used to order that and a load of chicken nuggets after a night on the piss. Id go in and ask for it to be delivered and get a lift with the driver and save on a taxi. 

• Like 2