10/23/17 - Hartford, CT - XL Center

I'm 100% OK with prostitute being added to the set permanently and I haven't even heard it yet. Quite honestly there is maybe 4 more songs id like added to the set total. But damn this set is unreal currently. Sure a little re arranging would do it wonders but if we were told 3 years ago that Axl would sound good and that both Slash and Duff would be back we all would of told them they were crazy so, I say we be grateful they are preforming and hope that in a few years we get some new music

Edited by The Dissident
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, ironmt said:

More C.D. material, lol, this band just doesn't get It. Yet people continue to show up. So many wasted opportunity's to bring back some of the old songs. Oh well, good for the people who showed up hoping for more Chinese songs.

It really makes no sense whatsoever. Why not play songs that Slash and Duff contributed on? 

Axl's dream come true, legitimize his solo work by having Slash play it during another peak in GnR popularity. Also, attempt to get traction for the delusion that he is GnR, one seamless, long run, regardless who has and has not been present. He seems to really believe this. 

Sorry Cali, by the time they make it back there, it will be, "tonight we bring to you, an uninterrupted run of CD!"

Edited by Pishy
  • Like 2

I would have preferred Prostitute over Madagascar at MSG, if only because I've never heard it live before. But it's a hard song to sing and I don't think Axl pulled it off well in the few times he has performed it live. I'm excited to hear what Slash does on it.

1 minute ago, prez said:

I would have preferred Prostitute over Madagascar at MSG, if only because I've never heard it live before. But it's a hard song to sing and I don't think Axl pulled it off well in the few times he has performed it live. I'm excited to hear what Slash does on it.

Vegas 2014 he nailed it 

• Like 2