10/23/17 - Hartford, CT - XL Center

40 minutes ago, WWEROSES said:

I've even seen people like that outside of Disney On Ice shows, lol. Some people are just out to shit on everyone's good time.  Hard to believe in 2017. Last nights Boston show had a ton of families there, from young to old. Kids who look no older than 10 years old to grandma's.

Disney!!this is crazy😄😅Hershey is a small town? Because is usually what small town the people is more conservative .

5 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Cool I am happy Prosititue is being played!  Although I will bet money this exact thought is going through some people's minds at the moment:

"Oh my god GNR really need to change up the setlist, it is getting stale, add different songs!"

*GNR performs a different song*

"No, not that different song!"

Exactly!:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

"No, not that different song!"

Can you blame 'em? The band have so many great rock n roll songs of their own  that the majority of the fans actually wants to have fun  while listening to yet they keep playing boring stuff from Axl solo record. 

I like the album, I like the song but you gotta admit, it is boring and a piss break in a live setting. Its not an epic like NR or Estranged, its just a so so song. 

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

Can you blame 'em? The band have so many great rock n roll songs of their own  that the majority of the fans actually wants to have fun  while listening to yet they keep playing boring stuff from Axl solo record. 

I like the album, I like the song but you gotta admit, it is boring and a piss break in a live setting. Its not an epic like NR or Estranged, its just a so so song. 

I feel like the majority of people who are at the show are having fun while listening, and I am happy that Prositute is being played because it is a decent song! I sure as hell would love to hear it live, it was great hearing TWAT live at the last show I saw

And I don't know, I would rather hold my judgement on the live setting thing until I hear a decent quality youtube vid of it first so I can get a feel for how it is performed live.  I am curious about Slash's take on the guitar solos at the end (hopefully it is Slash taking the lead on those parts)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

They played prostitute in Hartford tonight? I don't understand. They're digging deep into Chinese democracy. that's been played like twice in history. Shouldn't he have done that with the other band? These guys should be playing their own stuff. What a weird reverse strategy. 

I won't play the new songs with the new guys. I'll wait...I'll wait til Slash and duff are back and THEN I'll play them for maximum reach!

Good one !😀

Crazy they played Prostitute.  Thought the sun had set on that song.

As much as I'd love to hear some more UYI material, I won't lie that I'd love to hear Prostitute when they play Toronto next week.  It's the only song from Chinese Democracy I haven't heard live.  

• Like 2