Which opening acts would you like to see at the NA tour?

On 10/1/2017 at 5:29 PM, hpantazo said:

So, I can't seem to find a list of the openers for the upcoming NA shows. Does anyone know who is opening for the upcoming Boston show later this month, and the NY shows?

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Weird how they still haven't announced. You know they have been booked weeks/months ago if there is indeed an opener.

I can't believe they haven't announced anything either. Because of work travel, I'm going to miss the Detroit show now so I'm kind of hoping it's not anyone cool :lol:

At a minimum would be nice to know if there's an opener so that fans who don't care much about unknown openers (including myself) can time their arrival. As of now I'm assuming there is none and guns will begin shortly after the announced start time but who knows...

2 hours ago, goneshootin said:

At a minimum would be nice to know if there's an opener so that fans who don't care much about unknown openers (including myself) can time their arrival. As of now I'm assuming there is none and guns will begin shortly after the announced start time but who knows...

Tbh, it says start time is 7:30. Their set lasts 3 hours 15 mins on average. So it would make sense that Guns hits the stage at 7 30 to end by 11. most shows ive been to end by 11. No opener it seems