Which opening acts would you like to see at the NA tour?

Alter bridge, Whitesnake, Rainbow. Honestly if Guns gave them an hour  to an hour and a half set and themselved played a 3 hour show like they've been doing id be willing to toss Scorpions into the mix but that would sadly never happen

Edit: Last in Line as well

Edited by The Dissident

Unfortunately I think Metallica picked up the best openers this summer - A7X and Gojira. If their ticket prices weren't just as insane as GNR's I would've gone to see them mostly for the openers.

The Struts would've been cool. Have them and a lesser known band like Santa Cruz or The Cruel Intentions. I still think they should've brought Babymetal along, I saw them this summer at one of those one-day festivals, and they were very entertaining (and I was only a little high). I saw Radkey at the same show and they were the best band there, they would've been a great opener. But if I'm veering from rock bands, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Yelawolf, VOLA or Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats would be awesome. Zakk Wylde would be a good one too.

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

Unfortunately I think Metallica picked up the best openers this summer - A7X and Gojira. If their ticket prices weren't just as insane as GNR's I would've gone to see them mostly for the openers.

The Struts would've been cool. Have them and a lesser known band like Santa Cruz or The Cruel Intentions. I still think they should've brought Babymetal along, I saw them this summer at one of those one-day festivals, and they were very entertaining (and I was only a little high). I saw Radkey at the same show and they were the best band there, they would've been a great opener. But if I'm veering from rock bands, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Yelawolf, VOLA or Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats would be awesome. Zakk Wylde would be a good one too.

The Struts were awesome, I'm glad I got to see them in SF! Wish they could have opened for Guns again. I will be seeing ZZ Top next as an opener....

• Like 2

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

The Struts were awesome, I'm glad I got to see them in SF! Wish they could have opened for Guns again. I will be seeing ZZ Top next as an opener....

I get Royal Blood at both shows I'm seeing. Not sure how I feel about it, it could be worse (the other Canadian shows get Our Lady Peace) but I dunno, Royal Blood aren't really for me, hopefully I see them on good nights.

On 02/08/2017 at 4:05 PM, Bono said:

In Canada I believe it's Our Lady Peace

A lot of people in Winnipeg aren't happy about OLP opening. I don't mind it. I like their music but I've never been a huge fan, so it'll be cool to check them out live. Age Of Electric or Todd and Brent's band Toque would have been cool. Toque is just a 70s and 80s Canadian rock covers band but any excuse to see those 2 up on stage together is fine by me. 

2 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

A lot of people in Winnipeg aren't happy about OLP opening. I don't mind it. I like their music but I've never been a huge fan, so it'll be cool to check them out live. Age Of Electric or Todd and Brent's band Toque would have been cool. Toque is just a 70s and 80s Canadian rock covers band but any excuse to see those 2 up on stage together is fine by me. 

OLP will be fine and they'll be really good. I saw them 2 summers ago and it was great. Can't see why people would not be happy about it. They're a well known Canadian band who have a lot of hits and play rock music. What do people want?  Rush? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bono said:

OLP will be fine and they'll be really good. I saw them 2 summers ago and it was great. Can't see why people would not be happy about it. They're a well known Canadian band who have a lot of hits and play rock music. What do people want?  Rush? 

If they wanted Canadians my first 3 picks would've been Big Wreck (saw them open for Mötley Crüe once, they were pretty good), Sebasatian Bach, or Monster Truck. I think Big Wreck would've been the best fit outta those bands...

• 3 weeks later...

Velvet Revolver, Scott Weiland (solo), Loaded, Slash, Buckethead, Sixx AM, Axl Rose (solo), Vince Neil, Susan Boyle, 2Pac, Dr Dre, Eminem, Ice Cube, Dr Pepper, Blur, House of Pain, Johnny Depp and the Dragons, Mix Master Martin and Cundolambo 300892.

• 2 weeks later...