Slash and Axl Getting on Great and Working on New Stuff (Says "Spy")

23 minutes ago, action said:

fanboy talk aside, this is an interesting video in that Axl is even there at all. was that even happening on the UYI tour? that's actually a great fucking deal.

the video gets me cautiously optimistic about fresh studio work.

I like it too :heart:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Same impression for me. (The Women's Thread disagrees strongly though.) :lol: They are getting on great as colleagues not as great friends. I don't know why I'm even thinking they should be great friends. :facepalm:

Welllll....I keep changing my mind about it as you know. lol  Axl and Slash are chatting until Duff interrupts and then it turns into the Axl and Duff show - Slash hangs back for some reason.  I always thought Axl and Duff have more connection on this tour than Axl and Slash (I'm still a skeptic - I know, I know, I said I'd changed my mind, but I've changed it back).:facepalm:  We need other body language interpreters to share their opinions.  What do the men of the forum think about this? 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

For some strange reason Slash looks like somebody dressed as Slash as part of a fancy dress party.

Ya know...I can see exactly what you mean. lol  But then...isn't that what he's become these days?  

I feel like the hate on Dizzy is more so a hate on having a pianist in general. Like the piano = "I'm ok with Dizzy." Don't like the piano = "Dizzy sucks." Like the piano but can't handle Dizzy being a true gunner = "Axl played piano in the studio!"

And yet, if Axl tried to sing Estranged, November Rain, This I Love, etc. WHILE playing the piano for the whole show, and he skipped out on lyrics or hit a sour note on the grand, you'd be the first to criticize him.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, a video of me defending Dizzy Reed as a fan on the forum.

• Haha 1