Slash and Axl Getting on Great and Working on New Stuff (Says "Spy")

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When you find another Duff fan your moto can be 'up the Duffs' :) 

-------

Awwww, here you go @MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle I found you a friend....

@RockaRolla

:lol:

LOL!! Sounds like a British TV series. Up the Duffs.  I love it.  Might borrow it for my sig.:thumbsup:

How on earth did you find that other Duff fan? 

11 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Duffin, it's like cute muffin, but more. Or when something is really cool, "that was Duffin, man!" "That Duff playing? So Duffin" ok, I'll stop

Think I'm sold on Duffin.  I like the idea of being a tasty yet fattening treat. Although...don't really envisage fat when I think of Duff. ^^

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Thank your lucky stars you are not a Dizzy Reed fan.

Duff's monosyllable name does not lend itself well to adjectives. ''The Duff army'' perhaps? You could of course use his other name, ''The McKagan mafia''. 

LOL! Are there such people?? No, seriously, are there actual Dizzy Reed fans? 

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Wow. :blink: That's...you know what...good for you. :thumbsup: We'll think of a name for Dizzy fans too! 

Nice :lol:

But seriously, I'm listening to Songs like 14 Years right now and I wonder how someone cannot like him. Even Izzy thoght that he would be a cool Addition for the band and I agree with him.

6 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Nice :lol:

But seriously, I'm listening to Songs like 14 Years right now and I wonder how someone cannot like him. Even Izzy thoght that he would be a cool Addition for the band and I agree with him.

Ummm. Alright. :lol:

78248947_nodding_gif.gif

Edit: Dizzles? :awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72

On 10/18/2017 at 12:02 AM, Tonto said:

Axl Rose and Bill Murray partied in the same place after their Manhattan concerts on Monday.

Rose, 55, was at the new Fifteen Stories rooftop lounge at Mondrian Park Avenue after Guns N’ Roses’ Madison Square Garden show, “surrounded by women,” a spy said. Rose was overheard telling pals that “he and Slash are ‘getting along great’ and having so much fun rocking all of their old stuff and putting together some new stuff,” the spy said. “And that once he and Slash got past ‘stubbornness’ and talked to each other, everything became cool again really quickly, and reuniting was a simple decision after that.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/17/axl-rose-parties-after-madison-square-garden-show/

you need to ask "Walker" 

he would know

1 minute ago, RONIN said:

The piano melodies on Illusions were written by Axl iirc. That piano boogie in 14 years and the piano break in Estranged are brilliant - always thought it was Dizzy who created that stuff for the longest time. But no - it was the redhead. Let's give credit where it's due. I'm not entirely sure what Dizzy's actual contributions are to Illusions. :shrugs:

I think that that his creative work began with Oh My God / Chinese Democracy. He was able to appear as a co-songwriter and I like the Songs he was credited for. Oh My God and Street of Dreams for example.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RONIN said:

The piano melodies on Illusions were written by Axl iirc. That piano boogie in 14 years and the piano break in Estranged are brilliant - always thought it was Dizzy who created that stuff for the longest time. But no - it was the redhead. Let's give credit where it's due. I'm not entirely sure what Dizzy's actual contributions are to Illusions. :shrugs:

Wait, Axl plays the piano on 14 Years? GTFO!

W. Axl Rose – piano, backing vocals, production

Slash – lead guitar, production

Izzy Stradlin – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, production

Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals, production

Matt Sorum – drums, production

Dizzy Reed – organ, production