Dijon and Dexter's Twitter Accounts

Jordan Rose

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

So what do you reckon? Was it Axl talking to Izzy? Would Izzy know? He's not following the account and probably hasn't even read it yet. Also, what does rat faced mean? Is it just some insult or does it have a meaning.

I'm also wondering about the blowie-part. Did Axl want to help out or what! :facepalm:

How would Izzy be in the need to look for one, anyway? I'm sure they're being offered to him...:P

Rat faced - it means someone who has a face that resembles a rat. I don't want to cause offence because you know I think Izzy is an attractive guy but you could say he is "rat faced" because he has a long face, please don't hate me :lol:

It's just what people who suspect Axl is the one behind that twitter account thought because it was the day after the loot tweet. 

I don't really know what to think about it to be honest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Rat faced - it means someone who has a face that resembles a rat. I don't want to cause offence because you know I think Izzy is an attractive guy but you could say he is "rat faced" because he has a long face, please don't hate me :lol:

It's just what people who suspect Axl is the one behind that twitter account thought because it was the day after the loot tweet. 

I don't really know what to think about it to be honest. 

Cutest rat ever! :lol:

@Oldest Goat I'm pretty sure he is not. Neither is Slash who as often been mistaken to be jewish because of "Saul".

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Isn't Isbell a Jewish name? Was that tweet even tweeted to Izzy's twitter?

I doubt this is Axl anyway.

I don't know. Names mean shit. Saul is a jewish name but Slash isn't jewish. :headbang:

I don't think it was tweeted to Izzy's twitter. There no mentions in the tweet @MillionsOfSpiders linked above. So probably Izzy wouldn't know.

I can't tell whether it's Axl or not. I do think it very likely that Axl would talk and write that way when he's pissed. I miss the emojis though. Can't be him then :lol:

Edited by Tori72

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

So it wasn't even tweeted to Izzy? So if this is Axl; he is an utter pussy lol. He's known Izzy his whole life, but he has to make a childish remark anonymously on the innernette?

In my mind Axl would go full front an call Izzy out. Since when did Axl shy away from open conflicts? ;)

12 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I can't tell whether it's Axl or not. I do think it very likely that Axl would talk and write that way when he's pissed. I miss the emojis though. Can't be him then :lol:

Would Axl talk like a British?

The words in that tweet look like British English to me :question:

On 11/21/2017 at 3:20 AM, Oldest Goat said:

They more or less are the same.

P.S. Regardless, @Jordan Rose called this guy daddy and for no reason.

#NeverForget :lol:

On 11/21/2017 at 3:31 AM, killuridols said:

'daddy' is the worst thing to call an adult man that is not your father, regardless of your gender and sexual orientation :vomit:

Hang on a second here, you lot. I think the context was lost somewhere. I was specifically replying to a tweet where "Dijon" said something like "Daddy is pissed at me for puking in his car." I said something like "Could you go tell daddy to leak Atlas Shrugged?" So I wasn't calling Axl "daddy" myself. God damn, pal. 

35 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Hang on a second here, you lot. I think the context was lost somewhere. I was specifically replying to a tweet where "Dijon" said something like "Daddy is pissed at me for puking in his car." I said something like "Could you go tell daddy to leak Atlas Shrugged?" So I wasn't calling Axl "daddy" myself. God damn, pal. 

You don't have to justify yourself. I know it was probably a joke. I was just replying to @Oldest Goat BS.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am taking a break from the buck out and thought I'd check GnR forum. The first thing I see is a lot of angry post so to lighten the mood, I find this thread. I love Dexter and Dijon tweets. I only recently found them and they're adorable. But this thread is no lighter and somewhat mean. Does it matter whether it's Axl, someone from his inner circle or a fan? The answer is no and for those that are critical of such tweets I ask who among us that has loved pets doesn't create human personalities for them? I know i do. Hell, I talk to mine and they answer me! Most of these bucking bulls also have IG accounts and post their own pictures 😊 Peace out and back to the Bulls 🐂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

I am taking a break from the buck out and thought I'd check GnR forum. The first thing I see is a lot of angry post so to lighten the mood, I find this thread. I love Dexter and Dijon tweets. I only recently found them and they're adorable. But this thread is no lighter and somewhat mean. Does it matter whether it's Axl, someone from his inner circle or a fan? The answer is no and for those that are critical of such tweets I ask who among us that has loved pets doesn't create human personalities for them? I know i do. Hell, I talk to mine and they answer me! Most of these bucking bulls also have IG accounts and post their own pictures 😊 Peace out and back to the Bulls 🐂

Agreed with you, the kids and pets are the more adorable of the world with his innocence, i love animals, but i not sure if this account of Dexter and Dijon are Axl accounts, have people that said either was Axl account or someone fans, i don't know the respost.☺

• Like 1