Bill Cosby

Dirlewanger from memory had a SS unit made up of concentration camp prisoners. If you enjoy reading about sadistic Nazis, you should look up Irma Grese and Ilse Koch (''the Bitch of Buchenwald), the two inspirations for the high art drama, Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS. The latter was so bad the Nazis put her and her husband on trial for sadism (well, embezzlement and one or two other things also). Even the Nazis were, ''fuck me, these Kochs are messed up in the head!'' haha.

It is her where the stories of lampshades made from prisoners with tattoos came from. 

Irma Grese (''the hyena of Auschwitz''). The British hung the bitch. She is the youngest woman executed by British law in the twentieth century, twenty-two.  

Edited by DieselDaisy

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You know what is scary? That Himmler's daughter, age 88, is a Nazi sympathizer to this day.

She is affiliated with Stille Hilfe which is this shadowy organisation - still very much around today - which aided hardcore Nazis after the war, financial/legal aid, fleeing to South America (e.g., Mengele and Eichmann) and affiliating with far-right/Neo-Nazi parties.

On 28/04/2018 at 10:09 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Dirlewanger from memory had a SS unit made up of concentration camp prisoners. If you enjoy reading about sadistic Nazis, you should look up Irma Grese and Ilse Koch (''the Bitch of Buchenwald), the two inspirations for the high art drama, Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS. The latter was so bad the Nazis put her and her husband on trial for sadism (well, embezzlement and one or two other things also). Even the Nazis were, ''fuck me, these Kochs are messed up in the head!'' haha.

It is her where the stories of lampshades made from prisoners with tattoos came from. 

Irma Grese (''the hyena of Auschwitz''). The British hung the bitch. She is the youngest woman executed by British law in the twentieth century, twenty-two.  

Yeah, heard of all of them as well as seen the films, the Illysa ones I mean.  There’s a whole set of them yknow, Illysa films, Illysa and Arab Shieks is one of em, some sort of title like that!

41 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, heard of all of them as well as seen the films, the Illysa ones I mean.  There’s a whole set of them yknow, Illysa films, Illysa and Arab Shieks is one of em, some sort of title like that!

When I am in the mood for high-brow entertainment the ''Naziploitation'' genre is my first port of call, alongside the ''Women in Prisons'' genre. 

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yes, where Pam Grier began. Black Mama White Mama haha. 

I remember there was a whole like, re-release campaign on DVD of all these films from like, the Roger Corman type ouevre and the earliest like...women in prison films were part of the collection.  I always found it interesting like, the counter-culture end of like...even the most staid eras, the stuff that slipped through the cracks in the 50s under the guise of like, B movies and that.  A lot of fine actors got their start in that kind of stuff, Charles Bronson, a lot of his early stuff was like B movies like Crime Wave in 1954 or Machine Gun Kelly, which was again all part of that B movie thing.  Its stuff like that that I find fascinating, the sort of underbelly thats always bubbling away underneath even in the most proper of eras.  Behind the proper-ness of 1950s you had like...a lot of weird B cinema and like, people like William S Burroughs in literature.  There's one from back in the day, I can't remember the name but Ida Lupino played a warden, that was really quite good.

On 28/04/2018 at 6:04 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Morality is regarded as coming from a higher source. 

The very same source that says any woman who isn't a virgin on her wedding night should be executed? :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

You disagree with that? :blink:

I think it's a tad extreme. I mean perhaps a sound kicking is in order but not all in on the whole death part of things. :lol:  

• Haha 2