Our Interview with Angry Anderson (Rose Tattoo)

29 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Great choice! Angry Anderson and Rose Tattoo are great. I enjoy how you guys let your talents talk without interruptions. It's refreshing.

Thanks! Yeah Angry was awesome. We hope to have him on again in the future. 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Is it Constantine Maroulis?!

I kid, I kid!

BTW he beats the crap if a young Axl Rose, according to Mr. 'popcorn' Adler. :lol:

As for the interview it was EPIC - thanks Sid!! Loved listening to it and getting to know better Andry Anderson as a person. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

What he say about Axl/DC? I cannot listen right now

He mentioned the conversation he had with Angus (he said he hadn't seen him in about 20 years before that). He asked Angus how things were going with Axl and Angus said that it was great, that he had started writing new material and might do a new album. Angry asked him "with Axl?" and Angus said yes, Axl was very good and he liked him a lot. 

There's only one thing Angry doesn't like/is skeptical about the whole Axl/DC thing: that Axl is in two bands.

He thinks that Angus will continue not only because he likes to play, but also to keep the business rolling and the money coming. He doesn't really needs the money but that's the way he's been doing things for so many years. And he will continue with Axl not only because he likes him, but because he sells tickets and that's an important factor for Angus (it's about selling the product to the consumers, he said).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

He mentioned the conversation he had with Angus (he said he hadn't seen him in about 20 years before that). He asked Angus how things were going with Axl and Angus said that it was great, that he had started writing new material and might do a new album. Angry asked him "with Axl?" and Angus said yes, Axl was very good and he liked him a lot. 

There's only one thing Angry doesn't like/is skeptical about the whole Axl/DC thing: that Axl is in two bands.

He thinks that Angus will continue not only because he likes to play, but also to keep the business rolling and the money coming, not because he really needs the money but because that's the way he's been doing things for so many years. And he will continue with Axl not only because he likes him, but because he sells tickets and that's an important factor for Angus (it's about selling the product to the consumers, he said).

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Pretty comprehensive interview, aside from the music stuff it was interesting to hear him talk about his politics.

Tbh the bit of reading I'd done on him prior concerned me a bit; I'm against radical Salafist-type Islamism as is any sane person, though sometimes the kind of people that go into politics with an agenda of curbing certain aspects of immigration can attract all kinds of racists, even if part of the politician's message is correct.

It seems clear from this interview that Angry is not some sort of white power type (as some have claimed.) I couldn't be certain that those sorts wouldn't support him as a representative though, and even if they did it wouldn't necessarily be his fault. The Syrian Muslim friend he mentions runs a group called Save Our Sons, and he takes advice from this person on these issues. 

Either way it was good to hear from him so thanks to Sid & Jeff for their contributions as always.