frances bean cobain debut song

action

I always find it fascinating to see stuff like this. John Lennon, John bonham, Elvis presley... they are musical legends that live on through their children. In this case, there are so many similarities between Kurt and his daughter, it's not funny. I found this clip fascinating to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Breaking News: child looks like parents shocker

For the longest time I thought she was either Evan Dando's or Billy Corgan's love child, so yeah... it is a shocker to see how much she looks like Cobain.

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

For the longest time I thought she was either Evan Dando's or Billy Corgan's love child, so yeah... it is a shocker to see how much she looks like Cobain.

random question, why do celebrity children use their full name when us mere mortals hide our middle names away?

Edited by oldnews

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

random question, why do celebrity children use their full name when us mere mortals hide our middle names away?

She's named after Frances Farmer and Rowan Atkinson and wants to honour both of them, therefore using both names.

edit; no, apparently she was named after that guy from the Vaselines. Not Frances Farmer.

Edited by EvanG
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting.  When you look at her, you see her father from the eyes up and her mother from the nose down. :lol:  She definitely is a mix of the two.  

Whereas neither of Duff's daughters look remotely like him.  Poor old Duff didn't get a look in. lol

I think she sounds like she's got potential actually. Don't mind her voice.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:38 AM, EvanG said:

She's named after Frances Farmer and Rowan Atkinson and wants to honour both of them, therefore using both names.

edit; no, apparently she was named after that guy from the Vaselines. Not Frances Farmer.

And she's not named after Mr Bean either lol. 

Her middle name is Bean because she looked like a bean the very first time Kurt and Courtney saw her on the ultrasound. 

12 hours ago, RussTCB said:

And she's not named after Mr Bean either lol. 

Her middle name is Bean because she looked like a bean the very first time Kurt and Courtney saw her on the ultrasound. 

That must have been some weird shit he was on. 

"Here is your child!"

"Hey it's a bean!"