Awesome Shadow Of Your Love cover

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Sounds okay, but i still prefer Guns' live version. 

The one from the other day????? If so I respectfully disagree.. It was cool they played it and Axl did much better than most people thought he would but you can't honestly think he sounded better than this? I just watched it again after watching this and it kind of exposed the Guns version the other day.

Now if you are talking back in the day, that is a different story.

29 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The one from the other day????? If so I respectfully disagree.. It was cool they played it and Axl did much better than most people thought he would but you can't honestly think he sounded better than this? I just watched it again after watching this and it kind of exposed the Guns version the other day.

Now if you are talking back in the day, that is a different story.

Yeah, i do mean the one from the other day. While Axl was out of time in the first verse, he picked it up mid-way and done pretty well overall. I prefer his vocals and the band's performance more than those of the cover group. 

8 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, i do mean the one from the other day. While Axl was out of time in the first verse, he picked it up mid-way and done pretty well overall. I prefer his vocals and the band's performance more than those of the cover group. 

To each is own. I watched them back to back and I didn't think there was any comparison.. Axl sounded good for "2018" Axl but that isn't setting the bar very high. Plus as you said he was out of time. He did finish the song off pretty strong so maybe after some more practice he will get better. 

17 hours ago, gunsguy said:

He doesn't appear to know the words...  Then again I dont dig cover bands much

I do believe these guys are not from America. So yeah it's little off. Kinda' like this forum, some sentences aren't spelled correctly because they don't speak English.

I like their version, it's clean and they paid attention to the details musically. It's just played a little slower than normal.