Fortus appearance in Chicago

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but Fortus is doing an appearance at Chicago Music Exchange on Thursday night. You do have to RSVP on the stores website for free tix to get in. FB_IMG_1533653123794_zpsmmifzjjv.jpg

Edited by GoBucky
Added info
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, default_ said:

Fortus is a great guitarrist and not only a shredder as people here tend to say so, those who can go, enjoy the experience! 

Id say "ask about a new gnr album" but we all know whats the response is gonna ne like.

"We're taping ideas in soundcheck all the time!"

"Everyone wants to make a new album!"

"I think it'll happen soon!"

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ludurigan said:

shit for a second i read "Toronto" (where stevie young and phil rudd from acdc have been seen this week) instead of "Chicago"

and i go "no no no please no dont let this alien destroy yet one more of my favorite bands"

:rofl-lol:

I think you mean Vancouver 

On 8.8.2018 at 1:21 AM, ludurigan said:

shit for a second i read "Toronto" (where stevie young and phil rudd from acdc have been seen this week) instead of "Chicago"

and i go "no no no please no dont let this alien destroy yet one more of my favorite bands"

:rofl-lol:

You are so fanatic that it's just ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Good time last night...Richard is a legit nice guy. He mentioned that he talks to Axl every day, but would only give a sly smirk when I asked about new music. He said he had to make some changes in his settings and playing once Slash came back because of his different tone. He mentioned that it was Axl's idea to play 'marathon shows', and the fact that he runs in actual marathons helps him get through the shows. He said that the 2 Soldier Field shows were on top of his list for favorite shows on the entire tour. He said he has nothing negative to say at all about Axl, and is close enough to him that he would say if he did. He talked about his motorcycle crash and said that Tommy Stinson is his best friend. Not much besides tech talk was discussed and I've never played a guitar so it was way over my head. 

Hey man, thanks very much for sharing. Glad you had a great evening.