European Parliment Election Results 2019

AtariLegend

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

My friend Mike the racist is from Marske and is in no way associated with Hartlepool. 

Mike and Mark are two separate entities. Mike is also ginger. 

I myself am not a racist. :lol: 

He is not going to be a racist if he is a ginge as he already suffers abuse and vilification. Len, your net friend, and your two chums, ginger and racist, drinking the town clean in Redcar's 'Spoons.

Marske has a famous cricket club down there so I have heard. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is not going to be a racist if he is a ginge as he already suffers abuse and vilification. Len, your net friend, and your two chums, ginger and racist, drinking the town clean in Redcar's 'Spoons.

Marske has a famous cricket club down there so I have heard. 

My little cousin just signed for Marske. His grandad/my uncle is refusing to ever go there again since he left Redcar to do so. Marske are in a higher division so I can’t see the issue. Apparently Uncle Ray had other ideas and told the secretary at Marske to “shove your pints up your arse you cunt! If I ever see you in Redcar I’ll fucking knock you out!” 😂

I love Uncle Ray but he’s a Brexiteer so these things are to be expected. 😂

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

My little cousin just signed for Marske. His grandad/my uncle is refusing to ever go there again since he left Redcar to do so. Marske are in a higher division so I can’t see the issue. Apparently Uncle Ray had other ideas and told the secretary at Marske to “shove your pints up your arse you cunt! If I ever see you in Redcar I’ll fucking knock you out!” 😂

I love Uncle Ray but he’s a Brexiteer so these things are to be expected. 😂

They play in the North Yorkshire/South Durham Premier Division and are a respectable 5th/12th - I am looking at today's copy of The Cricket Paper - behind Hartlepool. They'll play tomorrow as all the premier leagues play on Saturday. 

In fact they do: Hartlepool v Marske.

That sporting event is surely more important than the Champions League Final;? 

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They play in the North Yorkshire/South Durham Premier Division and are a respectable 5th/12th - I am looking at today's copy of The Cricket Paper - behind Hartlepool. They'll play tomorrow as all the premier leagues play on Saturday. 

In fact they do: Hartlepool v Marske.

That sporting event is surely more important than the Champions League Final;? 

It’s Redcar vs Marske that has caused the familial rift. Cousin Jamie has moved up in the world and Grandad is non too pleased.  

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

If you mean you’re gobbing off without knowing what you’re on about you should move to Teesside. You’d fit right in.  Well, apart from the obvious :lol: 

No I meant I avoid gobbing off without knowing what I’m on about by not forming opinions about stuff I’m ill informed about :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...