Infectious Groove Podcast - New Episode Every Monday

RussTCB

On 12/27/2022 at 4:19 PM, RussTCB said:

New video is live :)

My favorite song from 2003 is Blur's Out Of Time.

Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes was a huge hit and still is.

I loved De-loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta. Probably my favorite album from 2003.

Edited by lilacmess
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, lilacmess said:

My favorite song from 2003 is Blur's Out Of Time.

Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes was a huge hit and still is.

I loved De-loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta. Probably my favorite album from 2003.

We've got another video coming next week with my favorite songs from that year. These were Lauren's picks and I thought she had some great ones. 

27 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Just caught this vid, great work guys. Phil Collins is one of the most talented people to come down the pike. If you take away the singing, the writing, and the acting, guess what, you still have one of the best drummers on the planet. 

Totally agree. Thanks for watching :)

• Like 1

Michelle on Karen Carpenter's voice: " It's alright"

My reaction, trying to refrain from an outburst of profanities: 

bigbork.jpg

The work you guys all put in to give regular content every week is phenomenal, if dropping a new episode every now and again frees up a lot of time and less stress for you all instead of the current format then that is definitely understandable. Thank you for everything you all do to entertain us. I'll miss the weekly episodes, but there is more than enough to fill my boots with that you guys have put out!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dean said:

Michelle on Karen Carpenter's voice: " It's alright"

My reaction, trying to refrain from an outburst of profanities: 

bigbork.jpg

The work you guys all put in to give regular content every week is phenomenal, if dropping a new episode every now and again frees up a lot of time and less stress for you all instead of the current format then that is definitely understandable. Thank you for everything you all do to entertain us. I'll miss the weekly episodes, but there is more than enough to fill my boots with that you guys have put out!

Haha that reaction made me LOL!

Thanks so much for the kind words. We've got 1 more full podcast season coming, so you've still got a bunch of new content coming. 

Plus, nothing is changing with YouTube, so there will be 3 new videos every week even when the audio show ends around May :)

• Thanks 1