Member title - A Question.

ssiscool

On 12/12/2020 at 9:18 PM, ssiscool said:

It appears at some point ive been able to change my member totle to "Self Confessed Know it All" and to be honast, I can't remember how. And i'd like it changed back to the standard "Frontman" if at all possible.

We used to be able to change ranks. I did mine at some point. 

I've had a look and I can't work out how to change it back at the moment. Technically if you want the standard ranking you are on LEGEND (10,000+ content)

I'll discuss with the rest of the team and get back to you.

• 8 months later...

@alfierose is there somewhere that can show all of the small details on the forum that explains how and why things change?

E.g. Looking at my profile, it says I am a "demi-god 5/10" and have a reputation of 413 - I don't know what either of these mean and in what context?

Tried looking around the support/announcement sub-forums but couldn't find details, sorry if there is already a thread for this.

3 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

@alfierose is there somewhere that can show all of the small details on the forum that explains how and why things change?

E.g. Looking at my profile, it says I am a "demi-god 5/10" and have a reputation of 413 - I don't know what either of these mean and in what context?

Tried looking around the support/announcement sub-forums but couldn't find details, sorry if there is already a thread for this.

Your 'reputation' is just the amount of 'likes' or 'reactions' you have been given by other posters.

153079175_Screenshot2021-08-16at14_03_04.png.7506ca6d749914685803e88f3c1c95f1.png

Hope this helps :)

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Your 'reputation' is just the amount of 'likes' or 'reactions' you have been given by other posters.

153079175_Screenshot2021-08-16at14_03_04.png.7506ca6d749914685803e88f3c1c95f1.png

Hope this helps :)

Ah makes sense! Thanks for that!
15 years in am only Demi-God, not sure I will make it to Frontman unless they release a couple of new albums!
Thanks!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Ah makes sense! Thanks for that!
15 years in am only Demi-God, not sure I will make it to Frontman unless they release a couple of new albums!
Thanks!

There's also Legend for 10 k plus. 

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I won't be around on the forum much this next week so for anyone else that has queries it's best to direct them at another staff member if you need a quick reply.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 3:39 AM, jimisbatman said:

Hi team, when I do a post, the heart for others to like/react doesn't populate on my post. Can you remedy this please.  I'm trying to work my way to 500 to become a senior. Thanks in advance

I could be wrong on this, but they don't show up for you when you make a post but they're there for everyone else.