07/02/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:24 AM, Gavin82 said:

Foo fighters are playing London O Park same date they just dropped UK Stadium dates in Manchester Birmingham and London

Oh Gowd yes that's crazy planning. And aren't the Chili Peppers playing Glasgow on the Friday. These 2 shows could definitely deplete the Guns crowd 

• 3 weeks later...

I went ahead and bought General Admission ticket to this show! Super excited! But here comes the trouble.. I live in Finland and bought the "resale ticket" from Live Nation. In email it says this about the delivery:

"If your tickets are available as eTickets, we’ll simply email them to you. However, not all events or venues allow eTickets, so tickets may be posted to your delivery address"

God if they decide to send the tickets by POST 5 days prior 😄 do you think I could be in any trouble or will it be e-ticket?

• Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 1:43 PM, Kelmi said:

I went ahead and bought General Admission ticket to this show! Super excited! But here comes the trouble.. I live in Finland and bought the "resale ticket" from Live Nation. In email it says this about the delivery:

"If your tickets are available as eTickets, we’ll simply email them to you. However, not all events or venues allow eTickets, so tickets may be posted to your delivery address"

God if they decide to send the tickets by POST 5 days prior 😄 do you think I could be in any trouble or will it be e-ticket?

Oh yes seems like I might be in some trouble with the resale tickets I purchased from Ticketmaster. They are paper tickets and they will send em by post to Finland.. but they dont know when! Usually closer to the concert date! I dont know how its not possible for them to reissue my ticket as an e-ticket and forget the whole postal thing! Frustrating!

How could I reach someone by phone from Ticketmaster? Could not find any phone number. They just answered to my email with some template answer that really did not answer to my questions.

1 hour ago, chinese stew said:

Hi ,

Just saw this shows are scheduled to start at 15:30 in the afternoon. 

Will GNR take the stage at 15:30 or does it mean doors open at that time?

Doors open 1530 

Expect main show from 1930 I'm guessing 

I'm from Greece, my friend lives in London and I was thinking to pay him a visit  for the GN'R show.  Since it is far far away than a sold out show , should I wait more to book tickets cheaper? It will be my  first GN'R show and even though I know London is way too expensive in comparison with other cities they play but since my friends lives there, is it a very good chance for me to both visit him and see my fav band for the first time!

Just now, JaxTeller said:

I'm from Greece, my friend lives in London and I was thinking to pay him a visit  for the GN'R show.  Since it is far far away than a sold out show , should I wait more to book tickets cheaper? It will be my  first GN'R show and even though I know London is way too expensive in comparison with other cities they play but since my friends lives there, is it a very good chance for me to both visit him and see my fav band for the first time!

My take on it is that as it seems to be selling not that well, there will be cheaper tickets near the time. I don't think you can lose though really - if you wait you'll still be able to get them at face value and just keep your eyes open for cheap ones. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 4:28 PM, allwaystired said:

My take on it is that as it seems to be selling not that well, there will be cheaper tickets near the time. I don't think you can lose though really - if you wait you'll still be able to get them at face value and just keep your eyes open for cheap ones. 

Groupon! Buy 1 get the rest of the row free

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have booked a room for me and my brother in the yha in chesunt, close to the tube stop. The only room they had was 3x bunk beds , so there are 4 extra beds in the dorm. If anyone is having trouble booking accommodation and want to share the cost a little , pm me. 
sat 2nd night only. 

• 2 weeks later...